1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Somewhat Lost by Majestrix - M - HP/AJ

Discussion in 'Romance' started by Antivash, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Title: Somewhat Lost
    Author: Majestrix
    Rating: M
    Pairing:
    Harry/Angelina
    Chapters: 5
    Words: 30,794
    Updated: November 14, 2005
    Published: August 9, 2005

Summary: Interesting how people find themselves changed after tragedy. Set after the Final Battle. Not everyone came through alive... and those who didn't die weren't left unscathed. Two such people find that they have more in common than they thought.
    Link: [Somewhat Lost]

Just found it... i liked it... meh if you didnt...

Checked by Minion, Nov. 17, 2012
    Checked by Sorrows: 03/08/2019

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2019
  2. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Interesting, I've always tried to find a decent Harry/Angelina fic. Don't take this comment as meaning anything more than what it literally says, but I seem to notice that this particular author likes to pair Harry with black girls (I seem to recall his OC in his other fic being from decended from magical African royalty or something). Just an observation, and one could easily make a case for my own ethnic biases in pairings. I have no problems with his pairing preferences. At least they're original. I'll give this one a read when I get back from class tomorrow.

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

It's good so far...I look forward to more. You so rarely see a Harry/Angelina pairing.

4. Antivash

errr... if youre refering ot After All ... I... dun thnk so.... i think she's Sidhe royalty... which would be some type of fae/faery type race... i think... its been a while since ive re-read After all (since ive been reading it since the beginning) but i dont THINK she's black.. but i could very well be wrong... it IS a good story however and I like both of them...

5. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I like them both as well. I'm pretty sure the girl is black, not that it makes any difference whatsoever, as I recall her looks being compared to Angelina's within the story. Either way, the fic lost me after awhile for some reason or another, but it's still good. I intend to read this one after class today, but now I have to put the final touches on a research paper.

6. cmuylistoooo

cmuylistoooo Fourth Year

been reading this ... this authors updates kind of slowed down a lot when school started i guess...its hard to find harry and other gryffindor pairings...

7. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    About After All, the other story: I thought she was Indian/Hindu or Middle Eastern. I didn't recall the word, dark or black being used to describe her. Oh well I don't care either, that's not why I dropped it either. I dropped it because it got a bit fluffy and the girl cheated on Harry AFTER she was had a CHILD with him...and then Harry's friends convinced him to forgive her and stuff...(I'm pretty sure that was what it was, but I never bothered to check) but that was...yeah.

Funny thing, there's like NO Harry/Gryffindor chasers fics are there? The best I seen was a NC17 PWP fluff with Katie, Angelina and Harry after he was injured in a game.

8. Antivash

I dun think she actually cheated on him in After All but i aint read it in a long time so meh... could very well be wrong...

but the KB/HP/AJ PWP ish one of my favorite HP fics really... shows where the FF scene is... in the gutter...

9. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I think I've seen that fic. It was Katie/Harry/Alicia...no Angelina. Unless this is another one I haven't read yet.

10. Antivash

.... yeah.. thats the one.... sue me i forgot it wasnt angelina... its been ages since ive read it...

11. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Wasn't trying to snipe at you. I was just making sure where wasn't a decent lemon out there I hadn't heard of. I like Harry/Chaser Trio fics.

12. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Yeah, you were right. Wonder how I confused the two. Just reread. It was an oldie and written by a girl too (I'm almost sure of this). She wrote an almost brilliant H/Hr too, which I read back in the days when those were decent. Sera would have loved the author, she's asian...japanese I think, talked about her husband being not used to Japanese food or something in her blog if I recall correctly.

....anycase before everyone thinks I'm a stalker :p The author definitely knew how to write fluff to please a guy.

13. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Why does everybody automatically assume that I have an Asian fetish?

...I'm not necessarily denying it, but you know what I mean...

14. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

There is one with Harry/Alicia in the mens locker room showers on restricted section thats alright. Just smut really. And there is one that has the whole Gryffindor Quidditch team fucking in the locker room. Pretty funny.

15. Antivash

well sera... it probably has something to do with our honesty fetish... its true... therefore we use it to our advantage... now if youll excuse me ive got a damn idea in my heda that is interrupting dark souls continuity...

16. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

It better involve more Cho smut, dammit.

17. Kid Leo

Kid Leo First Year

This story has to be one of the best Harry/Angelina stories I've read.

18. cmuylistoooo

cmuylistoooo Fourth Year

19. k_writer

k_writer Groundskeeper

I read this one a while ago. I was very impressed--actually it was what inspired me to start my own Harry/Angelina fic. The sequel to it, Somewhat Found, is equally as good so far, but hasn't been updated in a while, despite pleas from the author's fans.
    Characterization (especially of Angelina and Harry) are very well-written, and dialogue is the best I've read, IMO.

20. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

Aight sorry if this bump was too nasty, but just had to comment about the author who made the Alicia/Angelina/Pothead, I was going through her stories and whilst they're quite good smut, she made a story on Ron/Ginny - R Rating.

Is it just me or is that just a tad creepy?

EDIT: I uhum, read the Ron/Ginny one and its probably her worst work of smut as well. Nasty stuff >_< .