1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The First Annual Ginny Kill Off.

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Giovanni, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Ok guys, this is the first annual Ginny Kill off Contest, also known as DIE REDHEADED WHORE DIE.

The rules:

Must be graphic.
    Must be funny.
    Cannot be over 2500 words.
    And Finally...
    The Most important rule of all...
    GINNY... MUST...DIE!!!

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Ginny forgets to bow to buckbeak because she is too busy hitting on Harry. Buckbeak evicerates her and she watches her entrails spill out all over the floor.

She picks her guts up to try to find help, and slips in her own blood, strangling herself with her entrails.

3. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Ginny smiled as she made her way to the Forbidden Forest. Her plan was perfect. Harry would fall desperately, madly, and deeply in love with her.

She had told her friends that she was going for a stroll through the Forbidden Forest over their objections. She carried her dinner in a bag on her shoulder. She knew that if she missed dinner, her friends would be concerned, but rather than get her in trouble by telling a professor, they would tell Harry and listen to what he thought. And he would come looking for her, because thats what he did, and then he would find her and love her.

She sighed with contentment. It truly was a masterful plan. And Ginny KNEW that Harry was destined to be with her just as she knew that the sky is blue and the grass is green. It was simply a fact of life.
    "Its a fact of life that Harry fails to realize," she thought with a scowl. But tonight was different. Tonight was the first night of the rest of her life, she thought as she stepped into the dark woods. And so she walked deeper and deeper into the forest; it couldn't look TOO contrived afterall.

She found a pleasant clearing in the wood and sat down to enjoy her picnic and await her hero, Harry. She was just nibbling on a sandwich when she heard a crunching sound behind her. SHe spun around with her wand out, only to see bushes and trees behind her. She sat back down and picked up her sandwich. She was about to put it to her mouth when she suddenly heard a series clicks. She dropped her sandwich to the ground and turned around. She was holding her wand so tightly, her knuckles began to turn white. She waited silently, without breathing, for a moment. Suddenly from the woods a figure emerged; giant, massive, shadowy, and looming. She watched with dawning horror as a massive spider emerged from the woods. She let out a piercing shreik that reverberated through the Forbidden Forest. Somewhere a flock of birds took flight.

"St-Stupefy," she cried. Ginny watched with terror as the spell seemed to have no effect on the creature whatsoever. "Incarcerous," she bellowed. A stream of cords erupted from her wand. She watched with glee as they made their way toward the monster, seeming destined to halt its progress. She was petrfied with fear as she watched the Acromantula casually bat away the ropes. Suddenly, she gritted her teeth and with determination shouted, "Proboscis Batus," letting fly her legendary Bat-Bogey Hex. The creature stopped and looked at her for a moment. Ginny felt herself flood with elation at her percieved success.

But suddenly the monster moved towards her again. She screamed once more, and the monster lunged towards her ensnaring her in its pincers. She felt her insides compress and blood began to ooze out of her vagina as her ovaries were crushed. She tried to scream again, but found that she could no longer breathe in or out. She felt her muscles begin to spasm and paralyze due to the acromantula's venom.

Suddenly, the acromantula placed her on the ground and she watched with terrible horror as thousands of small spiders began to cluster around her. The monster clicked some more, and Ginny, with an overwhelming sense of desperation, watched as the gathered arachnids began to eat her alive. And despite the paralysis, she felt every bite, rip, and tear of her flesh as her vision slowly faded to black. And so it was, tragically, that Ginny Weasley painfully died.

4. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    Ginny had the most masterful plan... She was currently following her true love in the third task maze. She smirked as she waited for her chance to save her love; He would notice her and love her for it.
    She knew that she couldn't save him from the spider, so she just watched.
    "One, two, three!" she grabbed on Harry's robe that second to reveal herself.
    Ginny yelled as Harry was being tied up and Wormtail rolled his eyes. He took out the knife in his robe and slowly slit her chest open as Harry snorted in his gag and thought to himself 'Stalker bitch deserved it.'

5. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Ginny walked up to Harry and in desperation screamed "Harry, I love you, your so noble and brave, i want you so bad!" Then she fell to her knees, hugging his legs.
    Harry looked down in disgust at the pethetic insect below him. 'i'll show her how much of a her i am!' Harry thought angrily.
    Harry kicked her in the teeth, sucessfilly making her lose several teeth. He then cut off all her cloths, cast the cutting hex repeteadly, throwing her in the forbidden forest.
    The animals smelt her blood, and came running. they slowly ate her, bit by bit. Harry came back one hour later. Ginny was barely breathing. Harry cast some stabilizing charms on her. He cast the locomotive charm, bringing her up to Dumbledores office. He honestly didn't give a damn how many wallk she hit. Youd be surprised mow much blood can go on one wall... anyways, he bloew up that damn gargoyle, then threw Ginny on the stairs, with a note one her.
    'Keep your bitch to yourself, you old fuck!' the note said.
    Dumbledore looked up from his scuying orb located on the boys showers. He looked at the stairs, seeing the body of one Ginny Weasley. Dumbledore sighed.
    "It's no little boy, but it will have to do." Dumbledore said with a sick smirk. He then portkeyed Buckbeak to his office and proceeded with another famous 'Dumbledores office orgy'[/quote]

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Harry sighed as he slowly made his way upstairs to bed. He had spent most of the day trying to study. Trying was the keyword here. Everytime he turned around, Ginny Weasley would be waiting for him. She was everywhere. It was really starting to get on his nerves. The one time he did manage to get away, he caught his two best-friends shagging in Myrtle's bathroom. It really was a sight that he never wanted to see again.

As he opened the door to his bedroom and walked inside, he froze in shock and disgust at what he saw.

Ginny Weasley lying on his bed without any clothes on. That sent Harry over the edge.

"Haaaaarry" she purred as he slowly closed the door. He shuddered in disgust but obviously Ginny thought it was because she had turned him on.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he snarled but she ignored him and spread her legs so he could get a good look. Harry nearly lost his dinner.

"Why dont you come over here Haaaaaaaarry" Harry blanched and pulled out his wand. Before she could react he fired a spell between her legs that made her scream in pain.

"Incendio!" her voice was starting to grate of his nerves as she flopped around on his bead, screaming like a banshee so he finished it quickly.

"Reducto!" the spell hit her right in the chest, exploding, sending body parts flying. Harry was hit paticually hard in the head with one of her breasts. He crumpled to the ground outcold.

7. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

"You know Gin," Harry said calmly to the simpering redhead, "there is said to be a curse on all the female weasles, I mean Weasleys."
    "What? I never heard of that!" she said in confusion and mounting fear.
    Stupid bitch will believe anything that comes out of my mouth! Harry thought.
    "Yeah...when they turn fifteen, they will die a horrible death if they are virgins," he said.
    "Well, no need to worry about that, I have plenty of experince," she said, attempting to purr and failing miserabley.
    "Follow me Gin," Harry whispered in well concealed anger.
    "Anything for you, my love." Ginny followed Harry to the Room of Requirement. He opened the room and pulled her in harshly. "What is all over the walls, Har-bear?" she giggled, looking at the bloody weapons covering the walls.
    "Stand here," Harry sneered and pointed to a circle made in fresh blood.
    "For you, luv." She jumped into the circle and screamed.
    Her fingers and toes were melting slowly, and her hair was being pulled out in bloody chunks by an unseen force.
    "HELP ME HARRY!!!!!!1!" She cried before her tounge was ripped out of her mouth.
    "Did I say if you were a virgin? I meant if you weren't!!" Harry laughed and left the room as Ginny's vagina was being pulled out of her body....

8. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

zUzaque hides behind a tree. he can hear his prey. he hears a rustle in some nearby bushes.he takes aim. it's out of the bushes now. BANG! he got her in the leg. he slowly walkes out from the tree. he sees her withering on the ground, trying to bite off her own leg. BANG! i shoot her in the chest. she reels back. i grab my hatchey. i hack off her limbs. she whines. i get pissed off, drop by sniper, and pick up my shot gun. BANG! the entire clip fills up her chest and lungs. she can't breath properly. i smirk, and take aim. BANG! right in the kisser. i swear. i can't get any money for this meat wit all the damn lead it it. I take Ginny Weasley to the river. I throw her in. all the lead makes her sink. nobody ever saw her again

9. RagefulLlama

RagefulLlama Seventh Year

I am not quite sure you understand what is being d :roll: one here zUzaque, mind you I don't contribute stories in this particular forum so who am I to complain? :roll:

10. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

hey, the rules said she had to die, it never said anything about harry killing her, or even it had to be a fanfiction, i wanted to personally kill her. is that so bad?

11. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali jumped down from the trees, traversing the path towards the bound girl. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!!?!!" she cried.
    Kali raised her hand plunging a rather vicious looking blade into the girl's throat, blood spraying everywhere.
    "Sorry bitch, but you look TOO much like Ginny Weasley to live."

12. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

see RagefulLlama, it's not All about the fanfiction, admitidly, its mostly about the fanfiction, but mine works too

13. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Do we win something for the best story? :p

14. Midknight

15. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Its disturbing what time some people put into that utter shite.

Harry smirked, his dragonhide boots clicking against the floor of the Entrance hall, headed for the Forbidden Forest. As he predicted, the Weasel whore was failing miserably to follow him stealthily, probably to jump him.

Harry continued walking, breaking the threshold of the forest and going in a ways before spinning around, his wand out.

"Accio Eyeballs!"

A set of chocolate brown eyeballs flew at him, dodging easily he closed his eyes blissfully at the tortured scream. Reopening his eyes, he followed the trail of blood to a bush, finding a curled up Weaslette, clutching the bleeding sockets that used to be her eyes.

"Prepare to meet your end Weaslette," Harry said.

Swishing his wand, a sharp, thin, sword tip emerged from the end of his wand. Moving it downwards with no hesitation he drove it through her heart and pulled it out, a veritable geyser of blood spurting from the wound, staining his black robes with her dirty blood. Harry looked down at his robes and sighed.

"The third time this year...Madam Malkin will NOT be happy with me."

El Fin.

16. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

lol

17. RagefulLlama

RagefulLlama Seventh Year

Actually I kind of like that picture if you tilt your head just so it looks like Harry is trying to break her neck :) . (where did you get that ?)

18. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Harry Potter was doing something he currently never expected he would do. He was walking up to Lord Voldemort with the intention of a civil conversation. He had a cloak drawn up over his face and a large wiggling bag slung over his shoulder, walking as if he owned the place straight to the World’s most feared wizard. Riddle glared at him angrily, demanding to know who he was. “Is Snape here?” He asked with a voice disguise charm in place.

“No.” The dark wizard answered coldly, in a questioning and curious voice.

“Oh,” Harry said cheerfully, charm gone, and removed his hood. “Good. I’ve got a request, Tommy.”

“And why, pray tell, would I care to fulfill it, Potter?”

“Because, it would benefit you?” The dark lord regarded him curiously. “I’d like torture lessons from Bellatrix. I’ll leave you alone after that.” ‘For the moment.’ He thought to himself.

“And why would you want that?” The dark lord asked, curiosity getting the best of him. He would have raised an eyebrow, should he have had any.

Harry turned the squirming bag over, releasing a bound and gagged Ginny Weasley. “This insane stalker bitch won’t leave me alone.

----

Six months later:

”CRUCIO!”

Ginny screamed in pain as her true love tortured her. He and Bellatrix leStrange were giggling in equaled madness. They had used both magical and muggle means to torture her. She was now missing seven fingers, all of her toes, and her right eye. Harry was by now quite tired of hearing the damned whore’s voice, and decided to end her now. Thinking it over, he decided to use a curse Bella had helped him develop. “Aero Cardious Invectious!” Ginny’s eyes buldge in pain as the curse started its work. Her blood slowly began to stop and her veins filled with air bubbles. Her veins they began to flow in such a manner that all of the air was driven directly into her heart.

Ginny’s heart, air forcibly driven into her heart, exploded, sending bits of flesh, muscle, and bone everywhere. Harry smiled satisfied with the end result. He then got up, planning to try the same to Ruddy leStrange, Pettigrew, Avery, and Voldemort. Voldemort and Pettigrew for revenge, Ruddy because he had what he wanted, and Avery… Just for the hell of it, really.

-----------

Not very good but bleh.... and id recreate the effects on giovanni for the new Office Orgy update.

19. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Who's to say that you haven't further inspired me?

20. Midknight

he looks like he's snapping her neck here: http://cts.dragon.com/reign/images/Bonding3a.jpg

I got it from the Reign O'er Me website ( cts.dragon.com/reign ). I haven't read the story yet, just saw it contained a fic about a no angst Harry, so I though I'd mark the page. If the story has that... thing (the h/g ship) in it, I ain't bothering.

I did like the pic of the floo, because it makes Ginny look like a monkey, and makes Harry, by his posture, look like a wuss http://cts.dragon.com/reign/images/GinnyArrives2.jpg

These pics http://cts.dragon.com/reign/images/Ginny.jpg which say BREED on it work for the Weasley clan

Actually, looking at the website, theres alot of cool shit linked from there, including Flamel's notebooks