1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The OC.....Crapper each season?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Evergreen_Queen, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Evergreen_Queen

Evergreen_Queen First Year

As a guy who has only 28 channels in his television, the only thing to watch on a Thursday night is 'The OC.' Now, guys can bitch at me like "Why do you watch the OC man?" or something like that. Well the reason is that the only thing that's good on at 9'o clock is the news or The OC. Now I don't want to hear about another school shotting or soccer mom gone wild ok. Now back to the topic, I notice that each season is getting crapper and crapper. Really, can't the dude write a transcript without some psychopath out the kill Ryan or some other character in the show?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  2. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I saw the first season, decided it was going to turn into cliche after cliche, and then I never watched a single god foresaken episode ever again.

And in case you're wondering I had an ulterior motive for watching season #1 as well (or as I like to call it, a mitigating factor) -- there was a girl in my Art History class who I wanted to go out with and she was a big fan of the show. We dated, I realized she wasn't worth the effort.

3. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

I tried to watch and was kind of interested in the first season, but there was always something better on. And that was back when I only had 5 channels, now I have 140. Yay!

4. k_writer

k_writer Groundskeeper

Ditto with the no cable thing first season. I was living in Memphis at the time and extremely bored every night. It was either that or motherfucking "Temptation Island".

...actually I think I watched both. Ugh, for shame. Anyhoo the first season wasn't bad--I even like that kid who plays...the son...who took the rebel kid in...yeah I don't remember much because I haven't watched that show at all since.

It's not my cup of tea anymore. Now, Weeds? That's a good show.

5. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The point of the OC is not to have a plot, but to look at all the beautiful people...so as far as that goes, it's succeeding in it's purpose.

6. Evergreen_Queen

Evergreen_Queen First Year

Really, the people aren't that beautiful. We have one with a eating disorder and I assuming that some of the women there have implants too. Sorry natural all the way for me.