1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Complete The Pegasus Connection by Nomad1 - T - Stargate SG1/SGA

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by Link, May 8, 2010.

1. Link

Link Order Member DLP Supporter

Title: The Pegasus Connection
    Author: Nomad1
    Rating: T
    Genre: Adventure
    DLP Category: Stargate
    Pairing: No pairings.
    Summary: Season 8 AU. Conspiracy surrounds Jack's clone, Baal is on the trail of Ancient technology, and all roads seem to lead to Atlantis. SGA crossover.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3539738/1/The_Pegasus_Connection

An interesting story. Finished. Maybe not the best characterisation out there, but it had some funny and witty moments. It has a plot, unlike most stories, and a good ending. Definitely worth a read.

4/5 for me.

2. Murton

Murton DJ OEM DLP Supporter

Massive necro but I might give this a read, purely because I watched the Jack's clone episode recently and thought it was a massively under used plot point that could lead to some really cool stuff, even a SG1 sequel based on Jack's clone.