1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Perfect Weapon: Recrafted by Master Caliiro - M

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Kietaro, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Kietaro

Kietaro Guest

Title: The Perfect Weapon: Recrafted
    Author: Master Caliiro
    Rating: M or 14A
    Genre: Romance/Angst
    Pairing: Ron + Hermione
    Harry + Hermione (promised later on)

Summary: Harry Potter commits suicide. Another Harry is brought in to take his place. This Harry grew up in a very bad place. He seems to be a lot meaner that most and Used to be with Hermione in his world. In this world she is with Ron.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2885013/1/

2. John Croaker

John Croaker Second Year

I just hope it includes LOTS of Ron bashing :twisted:

3. tridentwatch

tridentwatch Looked into the void

I got to chapter 3 before I realized that this fic had :stained written all over it. It sucks. Dont read it. He is an assassin at thirteeen and has so much fluff it would make your eyes water... from the pain of reading it of course!

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Hmmm... this sounds like Harry is going to be angsting after Hermione for 3/4's of the story and then finally bagging her when she sees the error of her ways... I'm still gonna give it a try though, just to see how 'badass' this Harry is from the pussy that left.

Edit: Okay, reading the post above me doesnt put my nerves to rest... ::sigh::

5. tridentwatch

If you think crying everytime he sees hermoine is badass you have got a few serious problems man... I wouldn't be surprised if stained future wrote it himself and posted it on a different account. It stinks of :stained

6. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Hey, trident, did you even read some of stained's stuff? If it has lightsabers, throwing knives, horrible sex scenes, out-of-the-blue romance, throwing knives, wolverine claws, ninja stuff, mega assassain!Harry, and throwing knives, then it would be a :stained fic.

Edit: Oh! I forgot guns, guns, more guns, super occlumens!Harry, and more throwing knives. In all honesty, I actually liked stained's fics the first time that I read them, mostly because I skim stories a lot, so I don't really catch all of the details until the second or thrid time that I read them.

7. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Yes do watch the flames. I'm sure that smiley is very nice, but calling every single story you don't like a stained future fic isn't very productive. I also happened to have rather liked his first story, mainly because the chapters were extremely easy and somewhat fun read as I skimmed them. And as some have noted before, stained future wasn't a bad author in the sense that he started out as a basket case, but rather that he could have done so much better.

The story had interesting ideas, but bad/surreal characterizations. Some of the interactions involving various actors, like fate, the other dark lord and Moody were pretty dumb and made little sense.

8. tridentwatch

Yes. I read Master Assassin. Its on a yahoo group.

It has Harry being an assassin one second, and the next he is all fluffy and trying to be romantic, and the next second it has him being super smart.
    Heres some quotes from his work:

And heres another unrealistic one:

And you read the story posted here. Its got some lady fate, has harry commiting suicide, an assassin harry replaces him, he gets lots of knowledge from "Ghost!Harry", he kicks rons ass without lifting a finger, and tries to go after Hermoine. Oh yeah and his alternate dimension sucks ass too, the black knight of the black king at the age of thirteen? Who wrote this, a 10 year old girl????

I am not trying to use :stained a lot but this one deserves it. The stained shit practically seeps out of this fic. Read it and you will see.

The only good thing about stained's fics are the smut. Look, if anyone wants stained future's fics ill give em to you. I have 2 of them on my computer along with hundreds of other fics. Ill email it to you or something...

9. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Heh can I have his his fics through PM or something, they're good for an easy read.

10. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

What are you talking about the smut is TERRIBLE! Who the hell uses member, the smut looks like a it was clinically written.

11. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Trident, since you as an author in your stories keep asking for help and constructive criticism, instead of bashing his fic give him some constructive criticism.

12. tridentwatch

Sigh fine. Remove the lady fate and the ghost Harry and your fic will be way better. Have harry be older than 13 when he was an assassin and that makes it more believable. When Harry and Ron fight make it actually believable where Ron lands a couple of blows. Not a super Harry. Oh and put some bestiality in there between Hermoine and a dog and you have a great fic!

I was kidding about the dog but whatever...

13. Kietaro

Kietaro Guest

Hmmm, Thanks. I am gonna take some of your guys advice. I am gonna rework the plot a bit and then repost here when I get the new stuff up. I kinda like the Moody-Harry Interaction, but I'll do a bit more justification earlier on to explain it.

Btw I am not :stained ...uggh, I think that was the greatest incentive I think to reworking it... I felt dirty when I read that...his work...just uggh.

Edit: Oh and, I'll get rid of Lady Fate and ghost Harry, that was odd even after I read it... Anyway thanks for the Advice.

14. Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity First Year

ack...... :headshot: that was fucking ridiculous. for me H/hr is worse than harry/weasel because i have a thing for red heads. there is nothing attractive about that whore in any sense of the word. she has bushy brown hair and never shuts the fuck up. i caaaaaannot read these stories without ranting, even if no one is around to hear it. stained future was worse. although for a guy we hate we sure do talk about the guy a whole lot. we even have an emoticon.

15. Tobang

Tobang Fourth Year

I’m not sure hate is really the correct word…we found his work so laughably ridiculous that we just can’t let it go. If we hated every piece of FF that we didn’t like we would all be VERY unpleasant people to be around. And I’ll say this again, I think it’s a poor excuse to hate a story JUST because of the pairing.

16. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

This guy can't even wrap his head around the concept of not capitalizing random words.

Writing style is terrible. Fucking short. Fucking shitty. [REJECTED]

17. darklordmike

darklordmike Headmaster

Yeah, this one needs to go. I can't believe this ever made it into the library. The 'real' Harry Potter commits suicide (by stabbing himself in the heart with a knife. Right.), so a 'badass' Harry Potter is brought in by fate from another realm.

In this other realm, a mysterious 'Black Lord,' presumably Lord Voldemort, rules over everything. Harry went from being this dude's personal wine taster (WTF?) to chief assassin, before he eventually rebelled against him. How did the Black Lord come to power in this other dimension, you ask?

Marbles. Comets. Fucking fail. If only this were a humor fic. Recommended for transfer to the 'Awesomely Bad' thread.

1/5

18. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Alright so readers, this story is four chapters plus an prologue and is abandoned.

Alright, so Harry goes and An-Heros himself in the opening prologue. Hooray?

Incoming! Incoming! Poor plot excuse incoming! Harry is obviously Rocky or some similar reason to the Karate Kid.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qae_TUTeGo

Ohh, so newbadass!Harry is going to take old Harry's place. A poor replica of the "Mirror Mirror" story.

Right, so Harry is Miss Cleo and a badass? :rolleyes:

Chapter 2 (3 in the story) is one big WTF.

Black Knight huh? Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4&feature=related

In the other universe, Harry gained Hermione as a concubine after she tried to kill him.

Excuse me for a moment, I believe I'm going to lose my dinner.

Others have already posted the other parts that were just :eek:.

Honestly, this story is horrible, abandoned, and the author has less then stellar grammar/spelling. 1/5.