1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Search Is Over, A Kreacher and Regulus Black FanFiction

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by jekyllhydeclub, Nov 3, 2020.

1. jekyllhydeclub

jekyllhydeclub Muggle

I almost recommend this because I really enjoy it, but the relationship was something I had to work my brain around. At first I was disturbed, but I do think it makes sense for why Regulus would lose it as hard as he did over the incident of Kreacher nearly being killed by Voldemort in the cave. I don't consider mentions of sex that aren't vulgar or graphic smut, not sure if the list here agrees on that, but there are light mentions nothing overly graphic, the author tried to be subtle but the relationship explains a lot of Regulus's obvious emotional involvement in the situation, but in some ways makes him even more of a hero. I am providing an AO link as I read it there, it's a WIP, updated often, but the same authors are also on ffn same title and authors if you prefer it there: https://archiveofourown.org/works/26208097

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2020
  2. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

You didn't even follow the posting format...

3. jekyllhydeclub

jekyllhydeclub Muggle

Apologies, I am new here, thought I got the instructions, but looks like I didn't. Could you help me post it correctly? Many thanks.

4. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

From here.

5. jekyllhydeclub

jekyllhydeclub Muggle

6. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

So to link a story to a word highlight the word and press the chain icon in the selection above. Second row first one on mine (may vary by screen), and insert your link.

The quoted section above isn’t bb code. It’s how to format your post. Copy and paste it into your OP and then describe the fic where the square brackets are (the contents of those brackets are annotations).

I’ll start you off:

Title: The search is over, a regulus and kreacher fanfiction.
    Author: [You aren't as cool as this guy.]
    Rating: [Censorship Hooo! Movie and Fanfic rating systems accepted.]
    Genre: [What is it? Action? Drama? Romance? TELL ME NOW]
    Library Category: [Where is it going, mate? Romance? The Alternatives?]
    Pairings: [Who's fucking who? This does not include friendships or mentors.]
    Summary: [Don't create one. Use the one posted on the sauce, be it Patronuscharm, or be it Fanfiction.net]
    Link: AO3

7. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Read the rules in my signature for posting in the review board. Just click the spoiler tag to expand, information is there in bold. Or look at the top of each subforum. If you have questions please PM a member of staff. Being new isn't an excuse for not trying.

Link if you don't see it: https://forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/review-board-rules-read-me.38683/

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020