1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP The Struggles of The Soul Bond by quicksilver7424 - KPLUS

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by quicksilver7424, Mar 13, 2019.

1. quicksilver7424

quicksilver7424 Muggle

I've only done 2 chapters of a Soul Bond story, and I'm not sure how people feel about that (they probably don't like it). I don't care if you don't like it, and you can talk shit about Soul Bonds, I'm still gonna write it cause all the other Soul Bond stories are terrible People always whine and complain about how their story gets ripped to shreds here and everyone is edgy, that's great. Absolutely annihilate my story, I'm not a pussy. It might be hard with only 2 chapters, but you can follow along as I update if you like it.

Title: The Struggles of The Soul Bond
    Author: quicksilver7424
    Rating: KPLUS
    Genre: Drama/Friendship
    Library Category:
    Pairings:
    Summary: Harry and Ginny unwillingly develop a Soul Bond and have to live with the struggles of it. Will they ever come around?
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13232769/1/The-Struggles-of-The-Soul-Bond

2. TRH

TRH Groundskeeper

3. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

You are only a few thousand words into your story so posting it on WBA would be a good idea, if you are after detailed feedback. For Review is more about whether a story is good enough to be entered into the library and since you have only got two chapters so far it is very unlikely to meet that bar yet even if the writing were exceptional.

If you do post in WBA be sure to read the Stickies. Particularly the part about writing a summery using the standard format.

4. Agravaine

Agravaine Seventh Year

That is one off-putting preface. You blast another story for being too OOC, immediately cop to writing a character OOC, and then get excited about putting a teenage woman "in her place." I mean, I guess that all jives with the tone and content of your intro above, but it sure doesn't make me want to read on.

5. quicksilver7424

quicksilver7424 Muggle

Yeah you're right, I changed it.

Do you wanna beta read for me

6. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

If you want critique and the equivalent of beta-readers then you need to go post in our "Work by Author" section. If you don't have enough posts to view it yet then go participate in the forum until you do. I think it's a very low bar to meet.

This thread does not belong in "For Review." It belongs in WbA (Work by Author). That's where to get your feedback and where to ask for your beta. I know that in your other thread @ScottPress told you to put it in for Review, but frankly Scott should have known better and told you to put it in WbA.

Lurk moar. Figure out how the forum works. You popped in here and immediately posted your fic in "Fanfic Discussion" and asked for feedback, and that is the action of someone who didn't put in even a token effort to see how things here work.