1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Unlimited Blade Works - Movie

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Chime, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Chime

Chime Dark Lord

Premiered in theaters back in January. There will be a DVD release at the end of September (30th to be exact), which means you can expect it to be uploaded fairly soon after that. Subs following soon after. Subs will be kind of unnecessary, given that a 10 hour novel (I think it's that long to read) is crammed into 100 minutes - you'll probably be watching this for the fights/animation.

Created by the same team that made the anime that followed the Fate route.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rimw1jctbI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQgAE_LV7I

I recently got around to playing through UBW, so I'm kind of excited to see this finally. I find UBW's story to be superior to Fate's. There's more action too, I think? Shirou does more than bleed. If you liked the anime, you'll be sure to like this.

Hollow Ataraxia's translation is crawling along, but it's about a year away from a completely translation. I'm kind of bummed Type Moon doesn't seem to be releasing anything new.

2. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

3. Chime

Chime Dark Lord

Okay cool. Sorry about that.

I guess I should have bumped that.

But anyway, it's been a while since it came out and finally there's going to be a DVD release (and I can't find any bootleg videos of it) so I assume most people still haven't seen it. Hopefully this'll refresh everyone's memory.