1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Was Ginny still a virgin when she started dating Harry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JuniorAL, Mar 20, 2020.

1. JuniorAL

JuniorAL Second Year

High Score:
    I did some research on the topic and some people seem to think that Ginny lost her virginity to Dean and while I wholeheartedly disagree with that, I would like to discuss the matter and hear what your thoughts and opinions are.

First of all, I don't think it's immoral to lose your virginity at the age of 15 or anything and I'm not projecting myself into these characters, but considering Ginny's character and the world of Harry Potter, do you think she would have had the opportunity or even wanted to have sex while at school with anyone that's not Harry? Of course, if Harry had never taken notice of her she would have done it with somebody else at some point.

She definitely let Dean touch her body while they were snogging around the school but I don't think it ever got past that. She was very casual about him, I think he was just a nice guy whom she liked to spend time with.

It's difficult to even have some privacy at Hogwarts, what with Peeves going around the school, Mr. Filch and his cat, all the teachers, other students, ghosts, portraits, prefects, etc. Ginny also never introduced any of her boyfriends to her family nor did she invite any of them over for the summer holidays or even Christmas, she also didn't go over to their houses either.

I think Ginny intended to lose her virginity with Harry at the Burrow but Ron interrupted them (Deathly Hallows). Another important thing is that she confessed to Harry that she never really gave up on him, so he was always at the back of her mind.

That's all I had to say, but what are your thoughts? Was Ginny still a virgin by the time she started dating Harry or not?

2. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
  3. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

4. cucio

cucio Groundskeeper

High Score:
    Just three letters: BBC.

She not only lost her virginity to Dean: she compares him to Harry every single night, and she can't help asking for a discreet booster dose every now and then.

That's the reason Harry cursed his mulato son with a name like Albus Severus.

Weird. I thought this was common knowledge for anyone who followed JKR's tweets.

5. Mestre

Mestre Professor

Nah, my dude, my 4-dimensional research found that Lily Potter is an obliviated time-travel de-aged Ginny Weasley, so technically she lost her virginity before she was even born.

6. aAlouda

aAlouda High Inquisitor

Ginny dated two guys before Harry, if fanfiction has taught me anything, it means that she was the biggest slut in the school and had sex with all the boys except for Ron and Harry.

Wait, the Weasleys are pure bloods
    it means that she was the biggest slut in the school and had sex with all the boys except for Ron and Harry.

7. SeekingSerenity

SeekingSerenity Third Year

High Score:
    Remember Harry went for the asian first. He couldn't accept a liberated woman but he cucked in the end . Remember to not lose your way

8. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

The Weasleys are comparable to a Mormon family and are eager to proliferate, but only once suitably married. What she may have engaged in is "soaking", where she would have allowed Dean to place it in her to let it soak without thrusting.

9. Zombie

Is that a modern take on just the tip?

10. Halt

Halt 1/3 of the Note Bros. Moderator

This thread is pretty cursed...

Go on then. Quarantine is boring.

11. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I had a mormon friend tell me about in detail after he got drunk for the first time, he was convinced he was still a virgin cause he'd only ever soaked with the girls he'd been with.

12. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

13. apoc

apoc The Once and Ginger King DLP Supporter

The Ginniverus Weaslieus species is a picky and peculiar kind of predator when it comes to choosing a mate. She will allow almost any male to perform their elaborate mating dance to try and earn her affections. She may even seemingly reply in kind, leading the male to believe he has won her over and has been chosen to breed.

However, this is naught but a ruse.

Ginniverus is cunning. In truth, she has chosen her preferred mate long before she ever entertains another. Her seeming affections bestowed upon these hapless, lesser males are merely a ruse. A strategy to draw the eye of the true mate she has deemed worthy. It takes some time, sometimes years, but Ginniverus always finds her mark. The true mate, seeing the lesser males, is made jealous and enraged, and seeks to surpass them by wooing the Ginniverus.

Just as she planned all along. Only when her approved mate seeks her out does she finally consent to breed and bear young

But this raises a question - what about the previous males? Many recorded Ginniverus are seen copulating with these lesser males during their various trysts, buts she never breeds. A mystery to be sure. The answer is a grim and perilous truth.

When the lesser male seeks entrance into the Ginniverus, she knows he has overstepped his bounds. From her dread cloaca she unsheathes her second set of jaws, full of biting, tearing canines. With glee she rips into the lesser male, devouring him in seconds. When she bears the young of her true mate, she will feed them with the scraps of these suitors. Yet another example of the grim beauty of the circle of life.

14. Paradise

Paradise Paraplegic Dice DLP Supporter

Bruh, did you ever even read the books, they make it clear that she rolled up TMR's diary like a magazine and shoved it up her pussy, ripping her hymen and tom's sanity all at once.

15. Zombie

Way to push it over the edge.

16. JuniorAL

JuniorAL Second Year

High Score:
    I care about it because I'm writing fanfic I often obsess over details. But thank you for all your comments.

Edit: In my fic, I want Harry to complete his 7th year at Hogwarts, in order to achieve that I made it so that Bellatrix stole the prophecy from Harry while in the Death Chamber with a non-verbal summoning charm, thanks to that Voldemort got to hear the prophecy in full and decided not to punish Lucius while taking an extra year to plan Dumbledore's assassination. I also gave Dumbledore one extra year of life due to regular healing potions that Snape was preparing for him. So Harry is going to have a relatively normal 7th year with Ginny and I want to emphasize their romance and his N.E.W.T's. My idea is probably not original at all but I'm new to writing.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  17. fire

fire Order Member

I don't think DLP has the necessary expertise to help you with this, though perhaps r/incels will have the rage and resentment required to hunt down this truth.

18. Silirt

Silirt Chief Warlock DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Tweet at Rowling and post the results.

19. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I heard she got called into :office once so....

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  20. FlyingOctopus

FlyingOctopus Third Year

This is bait of excellent quality.