1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

What A Good Intro Looks Like (NEWBIES READ)

Discussion in 'Introduction Archives [Closed]' started by Narf, Jun 25, 2007.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Innomine

Innomine Auror Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Too add onto Oz's post. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TYPE Introduction: (name) in your fucking thread title. Jesus christ, its the introduction forum. I think we know what the post would be about.

2. Richard

Richard Supreme Mugwump

Very nice post, Oz. lol It made me even try clicking on the links of that picture...I felt stupid afterwords. Ha!

3. Zombie

Zombie John Waynes Teeth Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You should feel stupid...

How come this thread isn't locked anyways? It invites people to post in it....

4. Knox

Knox The Last Remnant DLP Supporter

At the crossroad where the demon lies. Waiting to
    Hi DLP my name is... Oh wai- o:

Also, Necro's are bad. Dun do that either. Necro is a month+ old post iirc. Though you can necro a thread if you have something of value to add.

Not open for further replies.