1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

What do You Look for in a Girl/Guy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Giovanni, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Just out of curiosity here... What characteristics do you all look for in a possible better half?

Giovanni will start it off.

Giovanni looks for an atheletic (but not bulky) girl with good eye's and intelligence.

2. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

Anorexia... willing to give me money... being quiet... a nice ass. You know, the good stuff. Hardcore criminal tendancies are a plus, I must say. Knowing that she has your back if you come home covered in someone elses blood helps build trust.

3. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Anorexia?

I like them skinny, but not corpse like... Besides if they are anorexic how can they have your back in a fight?

Criminal tendencies are definately a bonus... Last year was funny, on mischief night me a couple friends and my friends gf @ the time hade a slingshot out of surgical tubing and a funnel, we called it the funnelator.

You haven't lived until you've launched 200 bucks worth of eggs at your rival schools windows/various assholes in your own districts houses.

4. SlytherinDamian

I'm not sure where you draw the line at corpse-hood, but I like to see some ribs. But I'm not sexist, I feel the same way about guys. I think fasting for 1 week out of a month (minimum) should be mandatory for everyone. I hate fat, even 'healthy' fat. I think the Olsen twins are the perfect weight and build for a non-athletic female. Of course an athletic woman would be given more mass allowance foe some muscle, but even then I think it should be thin, lithe musculature, not anything too thick. While I was largely jesting in my other post, I seriously hate fat. Hate it like I hate Ron Weasley... :evil:

And I didn't mean she has to throw down and fight some cops (though that'd be sweet), I meant more along the lines of helping me cover up the crime and create an alabi. lol

5. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Anorexia.....no vomiting for me...willingness to do bad thing if needed is good, always good. must be loyal... cant always keep any eye on her now can we... and eyes are really,really important.

6. SlytherinDamian

Vomitting is bulemia (I think), not anorexia, but as long as it isn't on me, thats fine too. I've done it before, but I couldn't handle making a habit out of it, so I went with fasting a lot, and eating less fatty food.

7. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

shes gotta be slighty what assholes would call "chubby" for me personally.

I cannot stand to see each and every rib, nor can I stand bending her over for some fun, and getting bruises from the knifelike hipbones with no fat/cushioning on them.

I'm not talking fat, I draw the line around 180, but I ain't touching something 120 or under. The various bones hurt when you're trying to do stuff, and it just does not look healthy at all.

What most consider beautiful I often consider borderline disgusting. I don't enjoy seeing most of the celebrities that are out there now, as most of the girls have this skeletal shrunken head thing going on, where their cheekbone area's skin is so sunken in, they look like a corpse.

Look at Lindasy Lohan, so was a freaking goddess, now she's bone thing, and looks disgusting.

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I know aye, she looks URGH! now.

The girl needs some meat mate. In the right places of course. Curves and shit. None of this bullshit anorexia. I find that pretty wrong... very wrong.

Those supermodels are a perfect example. They might be pretty but theirs bodies are not something to be desired, I dont care what anybody says. A few arent as bad as the rest thou.

S'not chubby Mid, its being healthy and not wasting your life on starving your self.

9. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

Bulimia is when you can't stop eating.

A lot of people that are suffering from anorexia put their fingers in their thoughts so they can puke up the food.

I agree with you.

No anorexia for me. Ordinary and with a healthy body is enough. Personality is damn important to. It doesn’t matter if they look beautiful if you can't stand them.

10. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I will agree with that point. Though really I still don't think I could find myself sexually attracted to someone who was fat... No matter how smart they were. I might be shallow in that aspect... but at least I'm honest.

11. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'm shallow enough to admit, when I'm with a girl who develops noticible cellulite, it's time for the chick to diet.

Otherwise, hell baby if you want to eat a steak go for it. I've dated too many girls in high school that were right at 110ish, flat muscled stomaches, and ate literally a salad for lunch, a salad for dinner, and drank nothing but water. They were always faint, weak, annoying as shit to be around b/c they always had attitudes from being hungry.... no freaking thank you.

I'll take the girl you consider the "fat" one in the group because she's a size 10-14, and you know what? The size 10-14ish ones will treat you like you are GOD, because you go for them, and not the stick thin chicks who live off of breath mints because they always have to hide the vomit breath.

12. SlytherinDamian

You are right, but both can involve vomitting, and neither require it. I was mistaken. Very interesting... I would say that if you eat a lot, but hate being fat, your only disorder is idiocy though...

As for Lindsey Lohan (sp?) the only thing shes done (according to her) is started eating less junk food and exercising. I think she looks better than ever.

13. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Better than ever!?!? URGH! She looks like a broomstick.

I was watching C4 (music channel) and the host of this show called 'Select' even said that she's got problems. Went from healthy and hot to... URGH!

I was watching Select today and it had her video clip from that song 'First'. Well, her waist is SO SMALL! It's shocking how thin she is.

14. Lord_Slytherin

Lord_Slytherin Third Year

LMAO.

[​IMG]

Are you seriosuly trying to claim that this is your grand vision of attractive Damien? We shall have to agree to differ.

I'm with Midnight 100%. Uber thin is not cool. Besides that, i think the face is the most important feature. And I like black hair/dark complexions.

Oh and I suspose personality comes in there somewhere too.

15. SlytherinDamian

I don't like that dress/shoe combination, and I'm not a fan of dyed hair ever, but yes, I think she looks perfect there, body wise. I wouldn't object to a little toning though. I would note though that physical attractiveness is not a priority to me however. I need intellectual stimulation. I'd rather have a meaningful discussion than fuck.But I'm weird like that...

16. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Your not the only one. I would just like to have an intellectual conversation with a girl who wont die of starvation or heart attack.

When I say I want an atheletic chick I mean it... Just as long as she isn't a power lifter... They scare me.

17. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

She looks horrible, lol. Even without those shoes and dress. You know what she needs? Some fucking KFC!

Of course personallity matters. Doesnt matter how hot someone is, if you cant stand them then... well, yeah. I know someone thats uber sexy but I want to smash her face into a wall.

18. SlytherinDamian

Greasy, fat, genetically engineered 'meat' is not the key to good health. She's better off being skinny than eating that trash, IMO (completely independant of what I find attractive).

19. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

by the laws of nature women are not ment to be skinny for they bare life...so i have no idea where mankind found skinny good. i like normal women...but to each his own

20. SlytherinDamian

By the laws of nature, we wouldn't do anything any civilized human being does. Use soap, eat cooked food, use this new-fangled 'interweb'... why would we care what nature says on beauty? More importantly, that would actually be a matter of function, not beauty. Fat, arguably (I'm humouring you because I'm not in the mood to debate that point atm), may be very functional and healthy to an extent, but beauty is an entirely different thing. I don't care how fast your car is if it looks like a Herbie, and I don't care how 'healthy' a chick is if she looks fat. That being said, let me make it clear, I'm a very pragmatic person. Regardless of how specific my tastes or opinions of ideal beauty are, they have no practical bearing on who I'd date. I'm not sure if that was obvious or not, but me and my sister have had this fight about Mariah Carey (who I call fat), and she often thinks because I say that she is fat and imperfect (Mariah here, not my sister) that I'm saying she lacks any beauty and I wouldn't date a girl Mariah's size. This is not the case.