1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

What have you made today?

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Palindrome, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well now that you mention it I can't possibly say no. Save a mug for me.

Good job to both of you, they look fantastic.

2. Palindrome

Palindrome A bigger, darker mark Moderator DLP Supporter

Those look incredible. Like if the Luggage was a mug.

3. Sorrows

Sorrows Unspeakable Prestige DLP Gold Supporter

High Score:
    So my sister persuaded the parish council to fund her fixing up the decommissioned village phonebox. Naturally my brother and I got dragged into it. Today we finished our phonebox library

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The DeFib is going in later. Now to see if anyone uses it.

4. Legacy

Legacy Order Member DLP Supporter

Second prototype for the game is done, been spending the last few months working on this in my spare time. No artwork yet obviously since I'm a man with meat hands who can't draw for shite but that I'll worry about later. Game is all going to be card based, think a variant on a deck building game except with an auction mechanic and a lot of stealing other peoples stuff. Green cards will have you draw cards from the deck, blue forces other players to discard, and red lets you steal cards. The black cards are the auction ones that you sacrifice cards in your hand to place bids on. All cards have a point value associated to them for both the auction mechanic and for deciding the winner. Winner is the player at the end of the game with the most points from both their hand and any auction cards they control when the draw deck runs out.

Managed to play a few games of it so far with the bare bones written on card stock deck I made earlier. So far its proving to be a hit. card shot small.jpg