1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Vampire Harry?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Tashio No Daiymo, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Tashio No Daiymo

Tashio No Daiymo First Year

I'm looking for a fic that I read some weeks ago. It was about Vampire Harry (Obviously), and while that's not really my thing, this one was interesting enough to have me look for it. Any help will be appreciated, and any annoying asshole comments will be ignored.

Description:

- Harry the Vampire is an "Old One".

- He's lived several thousand years, (Six I estimate).

- He sends his soul back in time to his childhood years to escape his curse.

- He does NOT escape this curse.

- Harry is spyed on by Death Eaters, he uses some dark magic to attract their attention.

- He pretends to be Lord Voldemort that possessed the body of Harry after his 'death'.

- Eventually, he wins the loyalty of Lucius Malfoy, who tells his wife of a "new inner circle". This inner circle is actually going to be people loyal to Harry. (He does tell Malfoy who he is.)

- I'm pretty sure Vernon dies somewhere or is imprisoned.

- Petunia, Dudley, and Harry move to a magical or mostly magical community.

- He recruits Remus Lupin as a 'tutor'.

- When Harry tries to free Sirius from Azkaban, he finds out that he's been moved to some undercity of Azkaban as a Ministry favour.

- This "Undercity" is controlled (or at least guarded by vampires), with wards that only an "Old One" can bring down.

- Harry meets the Old One that turned him, even though he does not reveal this fact to his former master.

That's about as far as I got, but I suppose the best description of an "Old One" is are lines of stronger vampires who can only escape their curses by turning someone to be an Old One after them. I'm pretty sure that when the curse is passed along, the receiver of the curse assimilates the memories of his predecessors.

2. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

The Curse of Fate, by Mistress Nika

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2703901/1/

Hasn't been updated in a while.

Edit: And Lucius Malfoy becomes Harry's lover...while Harry still has the body of an eleven-year-old...not to spoil things for you.

3. Mirkwood

Mirkwood Seventh Year

Lupin as a tutor ~ fail
    Petunia and Dudley in a magical community ~ ultra fail
    Generally vamp!harry ~ Fail.

EDIT: Pairings: Harry/Lucius(main), possible Harry/Severus, possible Lucius/Severus, possible Harry/Lucius/Severus, Sirius/Remus, Theo/Hermione, possible Theo/Blaise, possible Hermione/Ginny, Draco/Luna, possible one-sided Harry/Luna on Luna's part, possible Hermione/Pansy, Cedric/Eleanor(OC), past Harry/Ginny

ULTRA FUCKING FAIL!

4. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

I know this story.

It's Harry/Lucius SOULBOND.

While Harry's still in the obscenely young body.

That said, it was decent enough to close my eyes and hum during the catamite parts. For a while, at least.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  5. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Wow. That really happens?

I vaguely remember starting that story, but I stopped reading it for some reason, but I don't think I ever got that far...

Just lucky, I suppose.

6. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

This story is reasonably well written, however the pairings make my eyes bleed so I cannot get past the first few chapters, hell you might enjoy it if your not squeamish.

7. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

This story could have been great, but then the author just HAD to add the buttsecks... *sigh*

8. Tashio No Daiymo

Tashio No Daiymo First Year

*amused*

Thank you for the link, and while I'm not a yaoi fan, I can deal with it.

I never got as far as the buttsex, so I'm not sure if it will be too much or not.

9. Nukular Winter

Nukular Winter The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I don't know what's worse, that somebody was looking for this story in the first place or that somebody was able to immediately provide a link.

Harry/Lucius? RLY?

WTF is happening to this place?

10. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

It's a pretty well known story, Nukular. I myself was able to remember the name as soon as he said 6,000 year old Vampire Harry. Not too many of those.

I've never read the fic though, the pairings completely threw me off. :\

11. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

I remember the story though, it is a pretty ppular one, although I could never understand why. I remember skimming through the few first chapters, then jumping out of the boat when I still had a chance not to get eternally scarred by it.

12. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

It could actually have been really fun, if there wasn't any pedo playing.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  13. Anashek

Anashek First Year

I remember reading this awhile back and thinking it was fairly decent, but that was before the slash. Though, imo, it's decent enough for me to skip through those parts assuming that the story isn't overrun by them in later chapters. I can only take so much buttsecks before my eyes fall out, after all. (especially this H/LM pedo thing, wtf?)

14. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

The same thing happened to me. I read the story before the slash came about... and then I requested the story... *sigh*. It could've been good.

15. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Thing is, which one's the pedo?

The 6000 year old vampire going for the middle aged man, or the middle aged man, going after the 6000 year old vampire in a little boy's body?

16. Dark Belra

Dark Belra Minister of Magic

I remember this one. It was really good but the warning lights went off when Sirius was fucking Lupin but I still read on thinking it was something for a friend and then the Lucius interaction made me stop.

17. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Point is the author tricked her readers. She started the - imho average - story as a vampire!Harry and timetravel fic. Labelling the story as timetravel fic attracted many readers and DLP members.

It was ok at first, with Harry feeding of some neighbour chick and infiltrating the Death Eaters. From that point onwards it went downhill. And - boom - Lucius was his bitch. Bleargh.

Of course quite a lot people won't forget this experience.

18. Scott

Scott Professor DLP Supporter

I have to add a FAIL!

Yeah I remember checkin this fic out long time ago, then came the man on man dick slapping... fucking ewww!