1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix Rise from the Ashes story

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Esus, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Esus

Esus First Year

I'm looking for a story where Harry is wrongfully thrown in Azkaban. While there he works on his animagus form of a Phoenix, but never completes it. He receives the Dementor's Kiss, but doesn't die completely since he was like mid-transformation or something like that and gets "reborn" as a baby in some random park. Some random guy finds the baby and I can't recall everything that happens after that but I do remember Tonks (or someone from the order) finds Harry when his reborn self is like seven.

2. Veri

Veri Denarii Host

I remember this story. It was... alright, at least until chapter 7 or so when it started getting lame. Then the author dropped it, some shitty new author picked it up and posted 40 200-word chapters in like 3 days, and fail was had. Can't really bring myself to search for it, but it should be pretty easy to find on FFN.

3. Viper

Viper Fourth Year

4. Dark Belra

Dark Belra Minister of Magic

Funnily enough, it got dropped again.

5. Esus

Esus First Year

Thank you for finding it for me.

Unfortunately you're right and it isn't as good as I remember it. I like the idea but as I skim over the later chapters it seems like he's going back to being a pansy, crying over spilled milk and mooning over Ginny.