1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

To Whom It May Inspire Lazy Mimicry

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Militis, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Militis

Militis Supreme Mugwump

To Whom It May Inspire Lazy Mimicry,

I am writing today to pontificate my utter PISS-IGNORANT FURY over the fact that Knox dared to momentarily think the dreaded Z-Word.

You see, I am inordinately proud of my birth place – and why shouldn't I be? It took incredible skill and hard work on my part to slither out of a vagina – not to mention all the determination it took me to master extruding poopy. That's why pride in my birth place constitutes my entire one-dimensional identity – and for that I deserve automatic and constant exemption from life's annoyances.

Now, I'm a supporter of free speech and all, but when it isn't gushingly positive about people superficially similar to me, then it's time for draconian censorship!

Furthermore, as a vocal pawn of the esteemed Transdimentional Coven of the Similarly Horny, it is my meal ticket to remind you that only WE are allowed to use the Z-Word – as a proud expression of our double standards.

You know, growing up Jedi in my clothing optional hippie commune, it didn't take long to realize that the problem with today's world is that people who are different from me are too criminally self-absorbed to fixate entirely on MY YouTube masterpiece. And that's why when Knox used the Z-Word, I felt I'd been personally drawn & quartered, and as such hereby formally demand their public execution.

Yours in Victimized Dread,

Militis

PS: I won't be surprised if you ignore me. That's just the kind of treatment I'd expect from a typical perverted jungle bunny like YOU!

Lulzy site is lulzy.

http://www.i-am-outraged.com/

2. FollowTheReaper

FollowTheReaper Professor

3. Militis

Militis Supreme Mugwump

Nothing. I just wanted to use his name, lawl.