1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Skele-gro in Canon/Fanon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackstar, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Blackstar

Blackstar Second Year

Just my thoughts

I was thinking about exactly how effective Moody would be as an auror or in any type of combat situation with that peg leg he has. He could of course grow it back with a dose of Skele-gro.

In "Emerald Sceptre by Serpant Sorcerer" when Harry loses a hand to Macnair's trusty ol' axe he says that Skele-gro could not be used because it was a clean cut at the wrist and there was nothing left of the hand for Skele-gro to work on , And in Lord Serapheth's Dakaath:prince of Darkness Harry loses a large portion of his arm but instead of using Skele-gro he replaces with blood rubies that take on a shape of Harry's subconcious choosing, and in Joe6991's Soul of The Hero Harry loses his leg and replaces it with Titanium.

Why not just use Skele-gro, you can use the explanation from "Emerald Sceptre" but that would be void considering that harry had NO ARM left when he used Skele-gro after his run in with Lockhart. How will JKR possibly cover this, she could possibly reveal that the peg is just a glamour used by Moody to confuse his opponents or something like that.

Why isnt Skele-gro used!

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Uhh... Lockhart vanished the bones, not the entire arm. It still have skin and muscle for the bones to grow in.

If your arms gets completely severed, I guess they could try sow it back on... and then use skele-gro. Then you need to connect all the muscle... meh.

3. Blackstar

Blackstar Second Year

i knew i was missing something in my thought process....

Thanks

4. Lord Dragon

Lord Dragon DA Member

good thinking