1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

God of Vengance: My Rage Knows No Bounds

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Stalicon, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Harry gets pissed, and loses control, completly. Hes so furious that his magiks are affected and responding to the overpowering urge to utterly enilate whatever is threating its host goes balistic as well. It weaves itself around Harry interlocking and empowering over and over in a neverending cycle until it hits the limit.... and completly shatters it. know pumped out with magik harry goes out to destroy all that he asosiates(sp) with pain in his life and destroy it. ( Magical Britian and the Dursleys for short) Will Harry ever come back to himself or will he be forever lost in the intoxicating power of his magiks forever...and more importantly can magical Britian survive until then....

A. Harry is so far in a rage he can no longer really think, kinda like " Me an Harry me obliterate." yeah that far gone.

B. Harry's magikal 'alrmour' protects him from all spells, even the killing curse for a time(about 5min under constant fire otherwise it just rebuilds itself)

C.Harry has glowing eyes and only speaks parselmouth (kinda threw in the eyes just as a way to scare the hell out of the aurors...)

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Not really into the whole god-like Harry Potter... powerful Harry is okay but this is... woah!@#~

3. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

yeah me neither but after reading all the stories where Harrys a whiney little bitch-boy you kinda want him to just explode and tear them limb for limb.

4. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

This could truly work only if it was written not as a HP fanfiction, but a fanfiction to HP fanfiction.

Like, take any well written and popular abused/pussy/gay!Harry story and have him go crazy at the middle of the fic. Heh, I don't think many people would do that - write fanfiction to other HP fanfiction. I think I've seen only two-three of those so far.

Well anyway, let's say you take BobMin's Sunset over Britain and have Harry go crazy at some point in the middle of the year. Then he rapes & kills the mudblood, Snape, Dumbledore, Grangars and all the fuckheads he's been taking shit from for months.

I don't know any good abused/gay Harry that could be used, but I'm sure it's doable.

That's the only way I can see this idea to work - one-shot stress-releiver. Everything else would get old/irritating after a few chapters.

5. parselmaster

parselmaster Sixth Year DLP Supporter

I dont know Ip82, if this could be from another character's veiwpoint, maybe it might last longer and add more of a thrill. Kinda like you know somethings out to get you but you don't know when it's going to strike.