1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mad-Lib Drabble

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Lorelei of the Sea, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Lorelei of the Sea

Lorelei of the Sea Unspeakable

I was looking for something to kill time, and I found this amusing drabble generator.

How it works: you fill in the two characters' names and gender, then a bunch of adjectives, adverbs, and nouns like a real mad lib. Result generates a drabble.

Example:

Edit: another one, same terms:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  2. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Mine ended up being epic.

3. FollowTheReaper

FollowTheReaper Professor

I seriously lol'd at this one. That drabble-matic is fucking epic!

*snort*
    Too ridiculous to be true...

E: 'nother one:
    That made absolutely no sense, but...

4. The Sour Kraut

The Sour Kraut Seventh Year

LOL - I tried to get a Ginny Kill Off and it was so worth it.
    I laughed for a good five minutes about this:

This thing is epic.

5. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I actually cried I was laughing so hard.

6. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

Sree is going to kill you dead.

7. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Only if Tinn doesn't get to me first.

8. Gabrinth

Gabrinth Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I had too... filler/

9. Lorelei of the Sea

I'm Dreaming Of A Surprising Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Hagrid sat pervertedly on a hut, sipping stinky eggnog.

He looked at the dildolike whip hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Dobby had hung it there, just before they looked at each other mistakenly and then fell into each other's arms and inserted each other's eye socket.

If only I hadn't been so gamely, Hagrid thought, pouring a lovely amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Dobby might not have got so legal and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away an ancient tear and held his penis in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a tiny voice lifted incredibly up in song.

I'm dreaming of a surprising Christmas

Just like the clouds of pollution floating over China.

Hagrid ran to the door. It was Dobby, looking drunk all over with snow.

"I missed you beautifully," Dobby said. "And I wanted to insert your eye socket again."

Hagrid hugged Dobby and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Dobby said.

"I think so too," Hagrid said and they inserted each other's eye socket until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted house elf sphincter and lived surely until Hagrid got drunk again.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  10. malaga

malaga Auror

That most classic of love tales, Ron and Ginny.

11. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Lorelei: My angry Christmas beats your surprising Christmas

12. Lorelei of the Sea

I don't know... Mine had skull-fucking and roasted house-elf sphincter. That's pretty goddamn hardcore.

13. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Grats on getting you, me and Shezza banned on IRC by sree Taure. :(

Those were totally worth it however. :D

Edit:

Not truly lulz worthy, but interesting none the less.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  14. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Rofl, another one:

15. Jenkins

Jenkins Forum Bike DLP Supporter

...Thanks Taure. It was just as sick as when you showed it to me earlier.

16. Xero

Xero Squib

Nestled in the warm(Yet itchy) insulation inside t
    Trying to get some Grawp\Ginny rape...
    It ended up awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rough Lang Syne

Grawp sipped painfuly at his drink and stood rough behind a spiked club. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel fat and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how glowy his cock got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Grawp knew very well why he was at the party: to see Ginny.

Ah, Ginny. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her spiny ear made Grawp's heart beat like a sweaty midget gimp in a full-body pleasure suit.

But tonight everyone was masked. Grawp peered brutally through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Ginny. There, he thought, the woman over by the anal beads, the huge one with the pubic lice mask. It had to be Ginny. No one else could look so sagging, even in a pubic lice mask.

She began to walk Grawp's way and Grawp started to panic. What if she actually talked to Grawp?

Ginny came right up to Grawp and Grawp thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Ginny said roughly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the cheese grater," Grawp said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so giant.

Just then, a Shiny voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Grawp's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Ginny might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Ginny swept Grawp into her arms, bent him in a hut, and kissed Grawp harshly, slipping him the tongue and groping his anus.

Grawp could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out lustfuly and pulled Ginny's mask off her face. It was Ginny! "I knew it was you," Grawp said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Ginny said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Grawp watched her go. She would be right back, Grawp was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

EPIC!

The Limp Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Ginny and Grawp went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Ginny hit Grawp in his anus with a big glowy iceball. It hurt a lot, but Ginny kissed it roughly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really rough snow man!" Ginny said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Grawp said. "That would be more giant and politically correct."

"I know," Ginny said. "We can make a snow pubic lice. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up harshly and made a fat snow pubic lice. Ginny put on an anal beads for the ear. The pubic lice was almost as big as Grawp.

"It looks sagging," Ginny said lustfuly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Grawp said and held up a huge spiked club. "I found this in a hut." He put the spiked club onto the pubic lice's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the pubic lice, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a sweaty midget gimp in a full-body pleasure suit.

Grawp screamed painfuly and ran but the snow pubic lice chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow pubic lice raped him brutally.

"Nobody does that to my little Spiny Cheese Grater," Ginny screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow pubic lice through the cock. It fell down and Ginny kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Grawp said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The spiked club lay in the yard until a Shiny child picked it up and took it home.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last One

The Battle For The Anal Beads

In a hut, Grawp raped his anal beads. He had been busy with the anal beads for hours and now wanted nothing more than a glowy cuddle or a limp massage from his lover Ginny.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his huge Ginny appeared at the door, grinning painfuly.

"Put down the anal beads," Ginny said harshly. "Unless you want me to rape that anal beads on your cock."

Grawp put down the anal beads. He was giant. He had never seen Ginny so rough before and it made him Shiny.

Ginny picked up the anal beads, then withdrew a spiked club from her anus. "Don't be so giant," Ginny said with a rough grimace. "A pubic lice bit my ear this morning, and everything became fat. Now with this anal beads and this spiked club I can harshly rule the world!"

Grawp clutched his spiny ear lustfuly. This was his lover, his huge Ginny, now staring at him with a rough anus.

"Fight it!" Grawp shouted. "The pubic lice just wants the anal beads for his own huge devices! He doesn't love you, not the glowy way I do!"

Grawp could see Ginny trembling lustfuly. Grawp reached out his cock and touched Ginny's anus harshly. He was huge, so huge, but he knew only his spiny love for Ginny would break the pubic lice's spell.

Sure enough, Ginny dropped the anal beads with a thunk. "Oh, Grawp," she squealed. "I'm so glowy, can you ever forgive me?"

But Grawp had already moved in a hut. Like a sweaty midget gimp in a full-body pleasure suit, he pressed his cock into Ginny's anus. And as they fell together in a fat fit of love, the anal beads lay on the floor, Shiny and forgotten.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008