1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Sirius black is dead.

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Fiddlesoup, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Fiddlesoup

Fiddlesoup First Year

The beginings of a Dark!Insane! Harry fanfic that I think needs to be fleshed out a lot more. The only reason I'm putting it in here instead of WBA is I don't know if it really belongs there. This is more of a slightly detailed plot than story...

‘Someone you know is going to die, Harry.’ It was light, barely above a whisper, the innocent sound of a girl giggling carefree into the wind as she pushed herself back and forth on a swing that creaked nosily with every move. Harry jerked his head looking in the direction he would’ve sworn the noise was coming from, but no one was there, and the swing was still. With a sigh Harry closed his eyes. Ever since Voldemort had risen from the cauldron earlier that summer Harry had been hearing things. It was like he was being stalked by an invisible little girl, a bubbly, joyful and giggling girl. He heard a noise then turned in the direction and it was gone, no one was there nothing had been changed.

The giggling picked up again, but Harry didn’t bother turning around, he knew the voice would return again. Harry shuffled his feet kicking at loose rubble and rocks before he gave a kickoff with his feet and started swinging on the rusty and broken down swing. “Kill the spare,” With a jolt he looked around, though no one was there and once again the giggling stopped.
    Getting tired of the park Harry jumped out of the swing landing a good ten feet away. Looking skyward Harry noticed storm clouds gathering in the distance. ‘97% chance of clear skies my arse…’ Harry set off at a brisk pace towards number four privet drive, the home his of ‘normal and so-called perfect relatives.’ Giggling ghost in tow Harry made his way towards privet drive. A nasty storm was beginning to grow in the air and Harry could feel a slight chill creeping up his spine.

‘B-blood of the enemy… forcibly taken… you will… resurrect your foe.’ A light mist flooded the ground in front of him but he did not take notice as he stared in abject horror at the scene unfolding before his eyes. A pitiful white and spectral looking wolf was fighting against a crowd of dementors at least twenty or so. ‘You know, of course, that they have called this boy my downfall?’ Rooted to the spot as if by some greater power Harry watched as the wolf disappeared, watched as the figure that had summoned said wolf collapsed before a dementor latched on to it. The usual giggling of the ghost was gone instead replaced full out manic laughter as if the sight of someone have their soul ripped out was an amusing sight to see.

It was strange though he was so far away Harry could feel the force of that persons soul leaving them, he could feel as a tiny gleaming orb gathered above the figure and slowly but surely dissipated into the crowd of wraiths. Though he knew not whom it was he was still saddened by the death probably caused by some death eater hell-bent on finding a way to kill him. His theory was knocked how every when thirty collective shouts all rang with the words Expecto Patronum. The dementors fled before a group of figures came upon two lone soulless ones in the middle of the street. A loud whooping cheer went up among the group as a voice said “It’s him, boss. We did it. Sirius black is dead."

Like I said not done just a basic idea I wanted some help with if it needs to be moved to WBA because this wasn't the right place by all means move it.

Chapter two rough plot goals:
    Slowing going insane harry tries and fails to cope with the deaths as The person who murdered his godfather comes to teach at Hogwarts with a rat in tow, (umbridge not bellatrix this is an au…) After leaving the class when umbridge begins to goad and taunt him Wandering the halls he comes upon a muggleborn first year being attacked by Snape, and a group of slytherins (once again au.) In a fit of magical rage Harry literally explodes and the offending deatheaters cease to exist. Harry awakens days later in the hospital wing. He had been found during a castle wide search for a missing professor and a couple of missing students.

Chapter three rough plot goals:
    Screw laws Harry decides a teeny bit of bitch killing is required to make the world a better place. When in the middle of the night he sneaks into Umbridge’s room to find her and a group of students torturing an auburn haired girl of eleven. Once again he snaps and a burst of magic eradicates the group. This time however he finds his way back to his room and falls asleep in his bed. With the death of his High inquisitor Fudge sends aurors to protect hogwarts and her ilk he sends the newly found alive Peter Pettigrew to hogwarts as a teach. So how many hours?

Chapter four plot goals:

For a month harry is out cold in the hospital wing deathly ill and with a 24 hour watch to keep him safe. Peter of course tries and fails to break in. Harry finally reawakens around October and begins to plot peter’s death on the 31st as part of a ritual…

It had come to him in a dream he had featuring the strange little girl. The object of it was to make it where he didn’t get knocked out every time he bursted with magic. With the idea set, on Halloween night Harry managed with the help of a friend to summon a ghostly pair of marauders that chased peter to the top of the astronomy tower. Thinking quickly the rat grabs that same auburn girl and holds a knife to her throat. Harry just simply casts a spell that collides with Peter before anything else could happen. With a pop a light of magic filled the room imbuing Harry with its power while destroying the only other occupant. Shaking his head at the not-duel between him and the rat he leaves the room and heads to his bed.

EDIT:
    Chapter one rough plot goals:

Sirius manages to trick Tonks into allowing him to go on a patrol with her guarding Harry. Umbridge manages, through a mole in the OotP, to find out that he will be in the area. And so instead of two dementors, a pack is sent with the intent of giving black the kiss and to get Harry Potter in trouble for underage magic. Tonks, Sirius, Ms. Figg, and the entire Dursley family will lose their soul. Harry will begin to lose his innocence as well as what’s left of his sanity.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  2. Samuel Black

Samuel Black Chief Warlock

Uh... I don't even know where to begin. It needs a lot of work. Seriously.

Honestly, I don't even know what went on in the first chapter. Why was Sirius Black in Privet Drive? Harry, if he saw dementors wouldn't just stand there. He'd run like hell. I didn't really understand it.

3. Admonkeystrator

Admonkeystrator Seventh Year

So... this all happens in the cliche' post OoTP self-guilt dream-trips inside Harry's head, and he goes bat-shit crazy from it?

4. Fiddlesoup

Fiddlesoup First Year

First off its post GoF, no Crazy 'Self-guilt dream-trip' here, hence Sirius being alive to have his soul sucked out... And I never explicitly stated that the little girl is a delusion just that Harry thinks she is one. Therefore he is not insane in the first chapter he just thinks he is and is slowly heading in that direction. Does that make sense? (I'm pretty sure it doesn't but what the hell.) I forgot to add a little note about the first chapter that has been added.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  5. Admonkeystrator

Admonkeystrator Seventh Year

:( But I like Tonks...

6. IBG

IBG Seventh Year

Peter Pettigrew to teach? Are you insane? Get out of here. This is the crappiest outline I have ever had the poor arbitrary to subject my eyes to. Please, go read something of quality, and request your posting permissions be rescinded, because you are obviously not fit to articulate your opinions anywhere, due to your sheer idiocy.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008