1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

I order you to kill...

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by The Sour Kraut, Sep 9, 2008.

1. The Sour Kraut

The Sour Kraut Seventh Year

An idea I got while reading Taure's thread and I think it could be amusing:

Basically, one person orders the next poster to kill (or rescue or injure or whatever you want) a HP character in a certain situation. He/She also lays down the rules as to how you have to do it: Only certain spells/branches of magic/no magic at all etc.
    The next poster than writes how he would do it and gives the next orders.

Example and first order for whoever posts next:

I order you to kill Ron Weasley. You're Harry Potter and Ron is with you in the bathroom saving Hermione from the troll (HP1 obviously). The only spells you may use are Wingardium Leviosa and the summoning spell. Hermione has to survive and must not suspect you did it (intentionally).

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  2. vlad

vlad Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Simple - do nothing and let the troll kill Ron. Nobody expects an eleven year old child to take on a troll without any real knowledge of magic, and for a child to freeze in terror at such a situation would be completley understandable.

Although Harry, our young hero, would be desperate to help, even if he's quite powerless to do anything against the troll. Fueled by terror, the boy-who-saved is able to blurt out one of two charms he knows, sucessfully summoning Hermione towards him... and conveniently enough, the exit.

Hell, for saving a life of a student under such extreme circumstances (and poor Mr. Weasley aside, young Potter did more than anyone could expect), one might expect another 'special services' award to deck the halls of the Hogwart's trophy room.

3. The Sour Kraut

The Sour Kraut Seventh Year

The simplest solutions always work best?
    Okay, as you didn't post another order I'm going to and try to make it a bit more challenging:

I order you to kill Dolores Umbridge. You're, again, Harry Potter and currently sitting in McGonnagal's office, discussing your career path and the subjects you will need (remember - Umbridge was there, HP5). You have to do it so no one will suspect you and you're only allowed transfiguration.
    Umbridge must not leave the office alive while McGonnagal is not to be hurt.

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Quite simple really, just transfigure the aorta vein so that it is fractionally thinner than it should be. When she blows her top the next time it should be enough to pop the vein and either make her bleed to death inside her own body, or deprive her of oxygen to such an extent that she suffers brain damage.

It's such a shame, I assure you, but these things happen I'm afraid. It was her own fault really. This kind of problem could have been avoided if only she had a well balanced diet. Even a simple medical check would have been sufficient to find the problem and fix it, but alas, she trusted more in her pureblood heritage than countless generations of heart disease and the sound advice of St. Mungos' Healers.

Now for the challenge... I order you to kill Cornelius Fudge while he is at the Leaky Cauldron at the start of PoA. You are Tom the Barman and you are limited to using standard charms that would be used in any pub. You must do it in such a way that it appears to be an accident.

Good luck doing that one :D.

5. FollowTheReaper

FollowTheReaper Professor

Polishing spell to the floor beneath his feet so that he trips, after that, a covert levitation charm to a part of his body so that he breaks his neck in the fall. There, that should work.

Mah challenge is: I order you to kill Senior Undersecretary Dolores Umbridge. You are Harry Potter, the location is the courtroom at the start of book 5. You are in front of the whole of Wizengamot(over 50? wizards and witches), standing trial for misuse of magic. You are only allowed basic schoolboy spells (meaning those that are available to Harry at that point in time.)

6. Juggler

Juggler Death Eater DLP Supporter

Cast Silencio on her first, then Engorgio her brain, so that soon enough, her head would explode.

I order you to kill Harry Potter. You are the Polyjuiced Crabbe, and you have just noticed Harry Potter coming down the hallway to the Room of Requirement (HBP). Available to you is the heavy set of scales you are holding and your wand. You may only use first through second year spells.

7. FollowTheReaper

Levitate the scales above Harry's head, then drop them on him. After that, clobber him to death with them.

8. Knox

Knox The Last Remnant DLP Supporter

At the crossroad where the demon lies. Waiting to
    Throw the heavy scales at him. Or Levitate the scales as he comes down the hallway and drop them on him.

Challenge: You are Harry Potter, You must kill Dudley at the age of nine. No magic, No Snakes, And he is bigger and stronger than you. You are at Number 4 Privet drive. And have all known Muggle resources, That you, a short and underfed nine year old, can access

Edit: Fuck you reaper >_>

9. FollowTheReaper

I would think that dousing him in kerosene and lighting him on fire, or slashing/stabbing him with a kitchen knife would be sufficient...
    :forkyou

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  10. Juggler

I would get the gas from SUV and get one of Dudley's lighters (or a match or something) and light him up in his sleep.

Someone get new challange.

11. SunderBolt

SunderBolt Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I think a good dose of household Boric acid drain powder, tasteless and deadly.

Challenge: You are Harry Potter, you must kill Draco Malfoy as horrifically as possible, using only his vast amount of Hairstyling products and crappy Man-makeup.

12. Knox

I would steal a jar of his greasiest hair product, coat the floor outside his dorm with it, then when he slips drag him away. Tie him to a chair, Coat him in the most flammable hair product. But not before rubbing it in his eyes and mouth. Then set him alight.

Challenge: You are Sirius Black, You must escape Grimmauld place and track down Peter. You must then kill him in a most horrific fashion. In a Mall, With no witnesses. You can not Obliviate, Stun or cast any state altering spells on the Muggles.

And Juggler you fail >_>

13. malaga

malaga Auror

Cast a size reducing spell on his bladder and wait in the nearest bathroom for the rat to come scampering in. Discourage any muggle guests by blatantly staring at the urinal offering to 'lend a hand'.

Once all muggles have left and you and Peter are alone, drag his overweight unhealthy body into a stall, hold his head down with your foot, and flush, rinse, and repeat until death occurs.

You are Ron Weasley who thinks Scabbers' 'death' was Crookshanks' fault, however you can't harm the cat without losing any and all access to Grangers pants. Kill it as violently as possible without using any magic and without bringing suspicion upon you. Bonus points if you open Crookshanks up to see if your rat is inside.

14. Juggler

Kick the cat in the head until it's unconscious. Quietly bring it down to the Quidditch field at midnight, and set 2 bludgers out on it. Leave it there.

I order you to save Cedric Diggory. You are Harry Potter. You have lost your wand, it is dark, and You've no idea of the distance between the two of you. The only resources available to you (apart from what you have on you) are things one would find in a graveyard. Bonus points of you can save him and escape unharmed.

15. Knox

Juggler good job at failing soooo fucking hard.

16. FollowTheReaper

Juggler you fail... It's an "I order you to kill" thread/game, not save...

17. SunderBolt

SunderBolt Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Uber fail Juggler.

Challenge: You are Harry Potter,you must kill Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley in the Gryffindor Common room.

You are alone with them and cannot use your wand as it will be traced, Kill them using any item in the room.

Make sure its as horrific and painful as possible.

18. ParseltonguePhoenix

ParseltonguePhoenix Unspeakable

Summon Hermione's wand, cast petrificus totalus and silencio on both friends, and then Cruciate Ron until he'd be begging for death if he had a brain left. Get his wand, and repeat the process with Hermione. Painful as hell, and though it isn't as horrific as it could be, I'd imagine it's quicker than other methods...and gives you the ability to say they did it to each other.

Challenge: You are Barty Crouch, Jr. You know that your father has come to Hogwarts after escaping the Dark Lord. When you get close enough, you realize Potter and Krum are both there...and that neither is leaving to get anyone. Kill Crouch, Sr., frame Krum, and make sure Potter will testify that Krum did it. The Imperious Curse and Obliviate spell are off limits.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  19. halestone48

halestone48 Guest

mmmm tricky but....

invisibility on you're self silently summon Krums wand and stun him, use levicorpus to make it look like he is still standing there use a spell to mimic his voice and use the killing curse on crouch senior with Krums wand before slipping Krums wand into his hand again with a mild sticking charm on it that will only last about 30 seconds at the most.

harry being the wimp he is in canon will of course use stupefy on Krum which is you're cue to drop him.

all and all they find the killing curse on Krum's wand and harry heard him say it such a shame a up and coming young star went so wrong.

challenge:you are harry at age 14 and you must kill Ginny weasley in the most horrific way possible i will say this again most horrific way possible do it in front of everyone at the closing feast you may use dark magic light magic anything goes absolutely anything. edit oh and the Triwizard tournament did not happen just so you know.

(anyone like my challenge?)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  20. FollowTheReaper

lrn2engrish

Just rape her 'till she drops. After that, rip her guts out in a gory mess while keeping her alive and conscious. Bonus points if she shits herself.