1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hooked on a cliche

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by neopyro, Sep 15, 2008.

1. neopyro

neopyro Third Year

Okay, So I'm really stuck on a cliche' and want to find more of it. It goes essentially like this: Harry becomes aware of his magic early on and starts training himself through usage of Muggle techniques (I.e meditation).

I've found a few hereabouts and a few more on FF.net including:
    Elementary calculations
    Harry Potter, The ArchMagus
    Harem of Honeys

I've browsed General, Independent, Dark Arts and even Romance looking for more of these. Any ideas?

2. Dareycow

Dareycow Fifth Year

There was one called Internal Magic. Very cliche, but just as you ordered. :D I can't remember who it was by, and it's no longer posted on FF.net. However there is a Internal Magic V2 Link: HERE by Codewarriorace but it's just 1 chapter long. Don't know if he was the same author of the original, but you could try searching round for it. Original was but 10 or so chapters long.

3. Memory King

Memory King Order Member DLP Supporter

There is always the abandoned Harry Potter and the Hero's Path, which is pretty damn good. It was one of my favourite stories at one time, but I've tried my best to forget about it, since TheJackOfDiamnonds seems to have left the planet altogether.

There are also quite a few stories of this kind in my themed AU c2, but I recommend you browse it at your own risk.

4. Lincos

Lincos Professor DLP Supporter

The was on the first chapter, which I might add is only 400 odd words long, even if it is only a prologue.