1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Fanfiction List

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Tinder, Feb 11, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

The same idiot that would ignore their beloved Yondaime's last wishes, discredited their hero 'Konoha's White Fang', etc...
    Well but I don't really like the fic either =/

2. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

Title: From Six
    Author: H.E. Gray
    Rating: T
    Pairing: ?
    Category: Drama/Action/Adventure
    Summary: Creating a jutsu is dangerous. Too bad an eleven year old Naruto didn't know that. AU, Naruto with MPD.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3023947/1/

Summary is a bit cryptic...but I really enjoiyed this one so far. Good idea, good characterisation, good writing...well I enjoiyed it

3. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

I never said the fic was good, I said it was decent. It's a hell of alot more readable than 80% if the crap out there.

Title: Master Nin
    Author: Hawk
    Rating: M
    Category: Romance/Humor
    Summary: Naruto, desperately needing advice on how to handle his newly aquired girlfriend, turns to the worst possible source for male vs female relationship advice in the Narutoverse. ... Or does he?
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2552520/1/

4. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

Title: Dueling Harmonies
    Author: A True Radical Dreamer
    Pairing: Naruto/Tayuya
    Category: Action/Adventure/Angst
    Summary: After the Sasuke rescue mission Tayuya is left unable to walk and captured. What can she do when her entire reason for living crashes down around her? How will a certain blonde react to someone who knows his own pain so well? NarutoxTayuya, AU, some ooc.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063383/1/

you'll probably enjoy this story if you read and liked his other ones (Black Sheep, Sounding in the Dark). it's a bit more centered around the character's personalities and developement than the others though...well still a good read

5. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

Title: Naruto of the Mirage
    Author: Nightblade888
    Pairing: ?
    Category: General
    Summary: When Naruto finds the body of Uchiha Shisui and is attacked by Itachi, how will his life change? Finding his family and discovering his bloodline, what other changes await? [I don't own Naruto or any of the characters.]
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2914236/1/

title and summary may sound a bit suspicious, but it's definitely not an uchiha!naruto story where he's the long lost uchiha and is suddenly found or something like that. it's well written and i like the general idea of the story...a lot. i've just read the 'do not do list' for naruto fanfictions where someone with multiple bloodlines is called 'mary sue' =/ (well new to me). in any case, this story contains such elements but naruto is far from perfect and all his abilities are explained in a very believable way. i highly recommend this one :)

6. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Double posting

Please don't forget that you can use the edit button.

7. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

That story does have interesting ideas, however they come at you far to quickly in my opinion.

8. KeshinNoAkui

KeshinNoAkui Seventh Year

Dueling Harmonies would be Radical's second story with a Naru/Tayu pairing, he must really like them. =D

9. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

yeah...and with them goes my hope of him ever continuing 'bushido no jutsu' :(

10. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

He is working on it, he is doing a major re-write of all eight chapters before continuing is all.

Nothing big as in big plot changes,just smoothing it out. From what his profile says at least and he keeps it semi-up to date.

11. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

hum...thought that too...but than he updated his 'fic idea' section and said something about a saku/ino epic story right after black sheep, dueling harmonies and sounding in the dark...as if these three alone wouldn't take long enough to finish :( besides, he says that he will update ALL of his story that are on hold atm (which are 4 -.-)
    well...i think i can live with that as long as he continues the good work on the fics in the current update rotation.

12. Myst

Myst Headmaster

Title: Sevant of Darkness
    Author: Katonus
    Pairing: Most likely Naruto/Temari
    Category: Drama/Action/Adventure
    Summary: Only a few changes in Naruto's life, some large and some small, can make a huge difference. Because people change, so does their world since they believe the only real world is the world that surrounds them, the world they have seen...the world of Ningen
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3049442/1/

This story is quite good. Detail is played out well, things dont just happen for no reason and Naruto has a very interesting characterization.

Quite the good story if I do say so myself.

Note: Title is spelled like that on purpose.

13. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Has Anyone recommended Intertwined? If not The link is in my Signature. -can't be bothered putting any other information.-

14. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I dont think they have. Heh.

I couldnt read that story Myst linked. Got half way through chapter one and stopped. Not exactly sure why, but something was bugging the hell outta me.

15. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

i skimmed it too. what prevented me from reading it in detail were the many OC's i saw throughout the story. well...for anyone who isn't that bothered by OC's as i am it still could be a good read =/

do you still update this one? thought it was on hold or something cause there hasn't been one in 3 month =/ (not that i have read it anyway -.- ... tried your other one though :))

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  16. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

The one Myst posted... The Sevant of Darkness one, is tolerable. If I remember correctly, it has a young Naruto who's been killed by Konoha citizen mobs and ninjas numerous times, but his seal unleashes a tail of the Kyuubi everytime he does, keeping him alive. And add an 11 year old Itachi who acts entirely too mature, and stir. I read it, moderately entertained, but I don't think I'll follow it.

On another note, li.u, haven't practically... ALL your posts been in this section? Dunno, but meh.

17. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

yeah said so...but just cause the many oc's i saw turned me off =/
    and yeah almost all my posts are in this area cause:
    a) have stopped reading hp fics a while ago (the pull of naruto was too strong for me to resist -.-)
    b) i'm german so i don't really have much to contribute to some other topics (like some US tv shows for example)
    c) not particularly interested in forum games and such...
    d) haven't really found any decent forum concerning naruto fics (they all just seem to love non-naruto centric and yaoi fics :()

so yeah...i'll have to linger around here. bear with me :)

18. dark.itachi

dark.itachi First Year

Umm... as much as I like Naruto, this is a Harry Potter fanfiction forum. Not naruto, if you don't like HP then why bother going through a forum where only maybe 3 or so threads have Naruto stuff in them. Dunno it just seems a bit ridiculous.

19. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I just updated, as it were.

20. Myst

Myst Headmaster

we all like and enjoy Harry Potter... just a good number of us are also Naruto readers.

Not open for further replies.