1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Fanfiction List

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Tinder, Feb 11, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenon

Xenon Professor

Man I feel like a whore for posting my own story, but I doubt it would get outside of an IRC in joke otherwise. at any rate here it is. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Title: When Sakura Blossoms Bloom
    Author: Xenon
    Rating: NC-17
    Pairing: None
    Genre:Erotic/Humor
    Summary: What would have happened, if per say an unfortunate series of events happened in the Forest of Death, beginning with Sasuke falling unconscious after defeating the Sound Trio? Warning: Solo, Toys, Minor, Ext. Distention, Char.Death.

Ficwad: http://www.ficwad.com/viewstory.php?sid=26618

AFF.Net: http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600090405

It started out as a perverse IRC joke when i was more than slightly intocicated. Syaoran was amused by the story so i thought I'd post it and hope for the best. conversation that inpired this as follows:

<Jon> But the cuntcicle is still salvating over Sakura.
    <Jon> God I wish she'd just die.
    <DarkSyaoran> Killing Sakura?
    <DarkSyaoran> Meh.
    <Serial|Killa|Vash> ...
    <DarkSyaoran> Sounds hardcore.
    <DarkSyaoran> :p
    <Jon> o_o
    <Jon> Heh.
    <DarkSyaoran> I just dont think Naruto would go to the trouble to do that.
    <DarkSyaoran> He doesnt care about Sasuke.
    <Jon> Sexual!Death
    <Serial|Killa|Vash> slip in under henge... kunai to the back of the head... slip out again... come back to find Sasuke fucking the kunai wound
    * DarkSyaoran smirks.
    <DarkSyaoran> That's a Lust type scene.
    <Serial|Killa|Vash> maybe...
    <Serial|Killa|Vash> but FUN1
    <Xenon> Sakura alone, in the forest of death, using the 2 scrolls as dildo's. then, they acedentily slip open! BANG! Impaled through the stomach by Iruka
    <Serial|Killa|Vash> o_O
    <Serial|Killa|Vash> now that is just wrong... i would never do that >_>
    * DarkSyaoran smiles.
    <DarkSyaoran> I would.
    <DarkSyaoran> That's HOT.
    <DarkSyaoran> HOT!
    <Xenon> :p
    <Xenon> You know its good when vash is disgusted
    And so a ficlet was born.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  2. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

lmfao

Oh god that was funny. Wrong and creepy but funny nun the less.

3. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

Ahh... Interestingly sick.

4. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Title: These Crimson eyes
    Author: Xeno-Freak
    Rating: T
    Category: Action/Adventure/Drama
    Summary: What would you do if you had a second chance? A better chance? The life, or should I say, death, of Uzumaki Naruto just got more interesting…
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3148732/1/

5. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

A few mistakes a chapter is fine. When each paragraph has five grammar or spelling errors, its just tedious.

6. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Title: Son of a Monkey
    Author: Preventer Squall
    Category: Action/Adventure/Humor
    Summary: AU. The Sanadime Hokage writes an edict of adoption, and takes Naruto in as his own. The world is forever changed as the boy strives to live up to the Sarutobi name. Possibly NaruIno. PG13 for ninja violence and swearing.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3012707/1/

7. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Hahaha, ninja violence. ^_^

8. Myst

Myst Headmaster

That story seems to have included a Mary Sue.

9. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

Who wants a bet she's part of Orochimaru's family?

-_-

10. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Kekekeke. Xenon. :)

Now, back to this story here... sounds interesting, though everyone is saying a Mary Sue is in it, that is probably Orochimaru's daughter... that better not be true. I need something to read.

I've been wanting to read a good Mentor!Sandaime for ages now. I was close to writing one myself.

11. Myst

Myst Headmaster

Shit Syaoran. You can do better than this guy. Hell even I could do better :p

12. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

:Frowns sharply at author:

:Swats him/her with rolled up newspaper:

Bad! Bad! No Orochimaru daughter mary sues, No!

This seemed pretty good til I found that out... I dropped it soon after, I just can't stand a female Oro right now thankyou very much.

:Stage whispers: He's enough women for all of 'em.

13. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Actually, I found nothing wrong with this. The author has created a clan, a clan which Orochimaru has apparently come from. They are related but it hasnt said she is his daughter. Not yet, anyway. Hopefully never. I can go with this so far.

Mary Sue's are supposed to be perfect, hm? Well, making her shit at Ninjutsu was a way to make her seem more real, I think. The author is trying to give her weakness, which Mary Sue's generally dont have. They are perfect. We cant really judge until the character gets more 'screen' time.

I think the author also said something about the character actually helping the plot, which Mary Sue's definitely dont do. Since it looks like it'll be Naruto/Ino, if you believe what is in the summary, then she isnt even Naruto's romantic interest. That could change, though...

Anyway, the only thing I really disliked about this story was the huge focus on anime/manga-type actions. Sweatdrops, nosebleeds and all that stuff. I feel this stuff sucks the realism out of the story, something I dont like. It doenst mean Sexy no Jutsu couldnt still work, it just means they wont fly ten feet in the air, a huge stream of blood flooding out of their faces. They could just faint or something, which is more real.

Overall, I liked this. Especially since I havnt had anything remarkable to read lately. I'll be watching this closely.

I'm flattered you think so, but I dont feel this author has done a bad job. It's possible I may write one in the future but for now, I have another idea I've been planning. That, along with all my Harry Potter work is enough to keep me busy.

14. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

Title: Something to Die for
    Author: Macavity the Mystery Cat
    Pairing: Naruto/Temari
    Category: Action/Adventure
    Summary: Morino Ibiki was thought to be the last choice for a jonin sensei, but thanks to the efforts of Umino Iruka, he finds himself saddled with a familiar team of new genin...
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3003800/1/

15. Jon

For son of the monkey, i didn't like it from this part.

Which he decided to voice as soon as he got to his room. “AHHHH! IT BUURNS!” he howled as he clutched his eyes and began rolling around on the floor, wondering what kind of depraved lunatic would write such smut.

He should be confused, not horrified. :\ Not to mention he shouldn't understand half the words.

That was the end of the story for me.

16. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

'Something to Die For' was pretty interesting. Though, I was a little worried that it was going to focus on Sakura/Sasuke romance there for awhile. It was getting a bit annoying but I fought through.

Anyway, Naruto, at first, seemed even stupider than he is in canon. I think. But then suddenly, he was only mildly slow and could actually work shit out. I liked that method of approching the ANBU building, too. Hopefully, his time being trained by a psycho, he'll mellow out and become less dense.

I didnt mind Sasuke in this story either. Actually, I seem to be disliking him less and less these days, and starting to grow even more annoyed at Sakura. She was just... plain irritating in this. If this is what the author wanted, then I give him a pat on the back for a job well done.

Anyway, another think I thought was pretty cool is this whole unit thing. How they've pretty much been drafted into that area of ANBU already, but are only trainees. They'll also be trained by more than one person, which I find interesting.

All in all, I'm going to be watching this story for updates as well. Two stories I liked in one day... this hasnt happened in awhile. Lucky me.

17. Jon

That is something that I didn't like, they ahd them amrked down as Tranies, even though it would have only just been decided, and they ahdn't even passed the test. But yeah.. it should be.. interesting.

18. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Lol. You drunk?

Yeah, that was a little stupid. Them being marked down as being in the unit already, when they hadnt passed his test yet.

19. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

About son of a Monkey... Well I almost pushed through, I just can't take another 'avenger' right now, mabey because I'm trying to see Sasuke as a real character.

...Its been hard what with all the shitty writting where Sasuke has the depth and personality of a flattened cardboard box.

20. Jon

I wasn't drunk, i was just tired... yeah that's it.

Not open for further replies.