PDA

View Full Version : [Complete] The Most Bizarre HP Pairing of All by David305 - M

ip82
02-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Title: The Most Bizarre HP Pairing of All
Author: David305
Rating: M
Genre: Humor/General
Pairings: Various
Chapters: 16
Words: 11,322
Updated: November 18, 2012
Published: December 24, 2002
Summary: Rising to the challenge: someone asked: What's the strangest coupling you can imagine? Okay -- I can imagine some pretty strange things. Ch. 13: Caught! -- Also New: Chapters 6-12!
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1140410/1/

I've been searching for some funny story to help me through NWS (Nonjon Withdrawal Syndrome) and this is what I came up with.

This is actually a compilation of 13 or so one-shots, each featuring some unbelievable and mostly funny as hell pairing. Yes, there is a dud here and there, but itís a great laugh for the most part. I especially liked Harry/Luke Skywalker/Legolas/Paul Atreid trapped together by a crazy SLASH teen writer... hilarious.

Must read IMO.

Checked by Minion, February 23, 2013

ChuckDaTruck
02-19-2006, 09:09 PM
HILARIOUS!!!

HIGHLY recommended!!

Lord Dragon
03-11-2006, 01:53 AM
I recommend you read this set of hilarious storys.

sephiroththebrokenangel
04-14-2006, 10:00 PM
Oh God Marge Dursley and Draco Malfoy :wall: I MUST GET RID OF THE HORRIBLE IMAGES!

John Croaker
04-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I won't have peaceful sleeping for some time after reading THIS!

darklordmike
08-04-2009, 02:37 AM
This one definitely belongs in the library, for the sheer daring of the author if nothing else.

There are some seriously messed up pairings among these oneshots (Grawp/Winky, Hedwig/Squid, Hogwarts/Dragon), so read at your own risk.

4/5 - the stories are short and bizarre, but my god are they original

Scrittore
08-04-2009, 03:27 AM
I read, I laughed, I laughed some more, and I disliked a couple. However, this story is definitely Library worthy.

Glad to see another worthy humor/parody fic where it belongs. This author gets points for creativity and originality in my book. So this fic will get a 4/5 and a salute for actually writing some of these pairings.

iLost
10-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Holy shit! Those were some fucked-up pairings. Damn.

Bizarre, some juvenile, but I really didn't outright laugh that many times. More WTF than really funny. There were short scenes, most of them, so not really much a story.

It was decently written, I will admit, but still...

Going to give it a 3/5. The author definitely pulled some odd pairings, but the way it is, just pure-crack, with chuckles interspersed.