PDA

View Full Version : Inglorious Basterds, Tarantino's latest epic.

Dethklok
02-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm looking forward to this, despite the fact that as a grammar-whore, having 'Bastards' spelled wrong bothers me.

Along with Watchmen, this might be the other big flick to catch this year. I might catch the new Star Trek, but I outgrew my major Star Trek fanboy phase a couple years ago.

Brad Pitt makes this whole trailer worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcoPxyxpE9A

He really wants his Nazi scalps.

DarkAizen
02-16-2009, 01:16 PM
And I want my scalps!

OMG OMG ! This iz tha szhit !

Veri
02-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Okay, this is now the movie that I'm most looking forward to. Fuck that looks awesome.

artenry
02-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Quentin Tarantino rocks.
This is going to be awesome.

Perspicacity
02-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Probably not the best date flick (ranks up there with Fatal Attraction), but yeah, this one is going to be entertaining.

I loved the neck scar on Pitt, as well as his superficial physical resemblance to Hitler. The slo-mo explosion scenes and the camera pans that mimic a viewer's own head jerks (but a moment too late, so you catch what happens anyway) are very Tarantino.

Not much of his signature dialogue was shown though. I'm guessing this will flesh out more with later teasers.

MellowYellow
02-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Trailer looks sweet cant wait for more.

Zombie
02-17-2009, 02:17 PM
I thought this was gonna be another Wind Talkers type thing with all this talk of Scalps. I have to say, I'm disappointed.

I want me soem Nazi Salps too. D:

That, and omfg. Brad Pitt is the worst actor in the history of man. Fucking one accent for everything.