1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Red vs Blue: Recreation - Machinima

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Matian, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Matian

Matian Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Well it's official, there is a new season of Red vs Blue coming out called Recreation.

Trailer

It will be updated every monday or so the trailer says. Of course with RoosterTeeth having this sponser thing going on, there's really no telling when the general public will get to see the videos.

Also be sure to check out Reconstruction and Relocated (same link as the trailer) if you haven't already. If you want to watch the first five seasons plus the two mini-series, check out this link. That link seems to have every video there is of Red vs Blue. You can also find the videos on RoosterTeeth's site, but that sponsor thing may hinder that in the later episodes.

Enjoy.

2. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

It seems like no else in DLP watches Red Vs Blue except for me and you.

Oh snap, that rhymed!

3. Matian

Yeah, I've been wondering what was up with that? I thought the words Red vs Blue would have meant instant replies. Apparently not...

Also, I have delved deeper into RoosterTeeth's website and discovered that there has yet to be released any actual confirmation on when the new series will be launched.

It's gonna be a loooong summer...

4. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

4:23 of the trailer - Coming Mondays, this Summer, Central something. Also your link doesn't lead to the trailer.

I think we found Caboose...

5. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I haven't watched it in years. I remember enjoying it back in the day. How is the quality of episodes in relation to previous ones? Is it still as good?

6. Matian

Actually it did, I checked the site a few hours ago and it was still there. Seems they made a new sub-channel for Recreation when I wasn't looking. I did see the 4:23 part of the trailer but that doesn't provide an actual date for the launch, unfortunately.

New Link for trailer

Ellisande:

The new seasons/mini-series Recreation, Relocated and Reconstruction are all made with Halo 3 and in superb quality (imo). They are all funny as hell of course, but Reconstruction is slightly more serious plot-wise than you would expect. Compared to the very first season, none of the following ones can compare, but there are some very good moments in the Re-seasons, they are just further apart from each other than normal.

The link to the first five seasons in my original post is on Youtube and thus shitty as hell, but all there. As I've said before you can find the first seasons on RoosterTeeth, but those are just taken from Youtube anyways.

If you ever considered yourself a fan of Red vs Blue, you'll happily waste away in front of the videos. I guarantee it.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  7. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

I watch it. I was just hiding to see if this was a safe topic, and I wasn't going to be made fun of.

>_>

<_<

8. Dark Belra

Dark Belra Minister of Magic

TBH, RvB just got less memorable.

The only joke from Reconstruction that I remember is the EMP one.

9. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

eh I liked all of them though Reconstruction in the beginning kinda bored me.

10. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

It was slower, but still a good watch. I mean, the first few episodes set up the rest of the season (Which was great), so in hindsight, they were brilliant.

New season of RvB is always good. Recreation's first chapter was great, and I can't wait to see some more.