1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RPG (role playing game) - Do not remove

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by princesspadfoot, Mar 12, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Ok, I can start this thread, but I know not many people will respond but here goes. First off introduce your character like this:

name:
    house:
    hair color:
    eye color:
    background information (muggle-born, half blood, pureblood, a little family history):

Thats the way this other RPG website had theirs set up. ok, rules:
    1. You cant be a major character from the books.
    2.I guess this has to remain family-friendly, though I don't really think it will. I doubt many people will even play this.
    3.You can't be related to any of the major characters in the book.

2. princesspadfoot

Ok, heres the info on my character:

name: Jasmine Brown
    year: 5th
    house: gryffindor
    skin tone/ethnicity: African American, French, and Hispanic (plus other things)
    hair color: black
    eye color: blue
    background information (muggle-born, half blood, pureblood, a little family history):She's a pureblood who was born in England. Her skin is about a shade or two lighter than honey. Her parents went to Hogwarts but moved to the U.S when she was 2-years-old. They moved back to England a few years later so her oldest brother could go to Hogwarts. She's mixed with lots of different races, but she has more African American and French blood. She's also about 1/4 French, and a number of other things. She has 4 older brothers but they all graduated Hogwarts. Lots of boys think she's very attractive because of how curvy she is and her pretty face, but her school robes hide her figure most of the time.

Ok, I don't fel like starting tonight so some one else can because I'm about to log off. Like I said though, I don't think many people will play this game.

3. Sepanto

Sepanto Groundskeeper

name: Alexander(Call me alex) Dimitry Kalmovich.
    year: 3rd.
    house: Slytherin
    skin tone/ethnicity: 7/8 Russian, and 1/8 British.
    hair color: Dark brown
    eye color: Light brown.
    background information. Alex, coems from the Kalmovich family, a russain pureblood family. In the early 19th century, his grand-grandmother has made his bastard grandfather,Boris, with a British man. To hide this, they married Alex's grandfather with his (The Grandfather's) full-blooded sister. Out of this, the entire family line down from Boris was quite sickly, because of the distortion in the Chromosons. Alex's parents and Alex has moved to the UK 2 years before Alex enrolled into hogwarts.

4. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

I think the idea's pretty good, so here's my character:

name: Patrick Kotoyaka
    year: 6th
    house: Ravenclaw
    skin tone/ethnicity: Japano-Celtic
    hair color: black
    eye color: dark brown
    background information (muggle-born, half blood, pureblood, a little family history): He's a half blood who had been born in Japan, but raised in England. He has pale, almost cream colored skin, and his hair is always cut short. His father was a pureblooded Japanese wizard, who was a top liason officer between the magical and non-magical communities in Japan. His mother was a half blood, and the British magical ambassador to Japan. He's bilingual, ambidextrous, and has a deep facination with manga and anime.

5. Evil Shnitzel

Evil Shnitzel High Inquisitor

name: Josh Greenwood
    year: 5th
    skin tone/ethnicity: hmm very white and pale (Half British and Half Italian)
    hair color: Light Brown
    eye color: Green
    background information (muggle-born, half blood, pureblood, a little family history):
    Hmmm you could say pureblood.
    His father Jacob Greenwood a half-blood (greenwood-muggleborn + some pureblood chick) met his mother a proud pureblood from Italia on vacation and they fall in love. She died while giving birth to Josh and he has benn brought up by his father who works as an auror in the ministry.

Can you elaborate the rules of the game please?

6. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

name: Theocritus Gratian

(Graceful Critic and Judge of the Gods)

year: 6th

skin tone/ethnicity: Cocaine White

hair color: Black

eye color: Red

background information:

Pureblooded Italian from an Archiac line. He

is a clinical psychopath and due to his parents methods of 'discipline' and

'etiquette' training he has been made into an eccentric, violent, sick,

amoral snob who regularly kills people during the summers at home. He

holds most with concealed disdain and is always manipulating the cretins

around him. He has been known to slip narcotics to his friends furtively to

secure loyalty and many have suggested a link between the Romanian

Draculs, of whom numerous attrocities are attributed, to the ancient line

of Gratiaii.

7. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

Name: Divino Sovrano
    Year: 4th
    House: Slytherin
    Ethnicity: Italian American
    Hair color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Deep Cyan Blue
    History: The Savranos originally came to America from Itally as muggles looking to take a nice slice of drug profits in the U.S. It worked out fine for a few years. Then a child was born. A powerful muggleborn witch, she led a normal muggle life until the age of 10 when the family was approached by the Salem Academy for Witches. At the age of 15 she met a handsome pureblood wizard by the name of Johnathan Bashkirk. Soon after at the age of 20, she being foolish and young married Johnathan who was under the impression she was a pureblood. When he found out she was muggleborn she was already expecting. When confronted with this she asked him why he cared and he said that his reputation was ruined. In a fit of rage divorced her with an ancient spell. Alone and Betrayed she lived out the rest of her days with her withering drug fortune and her pureblood son Stephan Sovrano. From the age of 11 Stephan attended an obscure private pureblooded wizarding school off the coast of California where he met his future wife Bellezza Diamante. They later married and had one child named Divino Sovrano. Divino was always a strongwilled boy, homeschooled to the age of 13 when he made a startling discovery about the history of vampires, and was then sent to Hogwarts, where he was sorted into Slytherin to further his research and rekindle his familie's fortune and reputation for power and intelligence. He hopes to live up to his name and one day be a Divine Ruler as his name implies.

8. Tinder

Tinder Seventh Year

Name: Drusian d'Ulcot
    Year: 6th
    House: Hufflepuff
    Skin tone/ethnicity: White/English
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Background Information: Durian comes from a long line of rich, pompous, English purebloods. He works hard in classes and sells marijuana outside of them. True to his Hufflepuff values, Durian has instituted a customer loyalty scheme, whereby his best customer each month will receive a nude magical photograph of a student of their choice. He is outspoken about his prolific peeping, but has never been caught.

9. MrMucus

MrMucus Groundskeeper

Name: Seth Teivel

Year: 6th

House: Ravenclaw

Skin tone/ethnicity: White/English

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Blue

Background information:

His father Freyr Teivel, last of the pureblood Teivel line (English) had sex with a whore when he was 74 ( He used a sperm inducing potion, with an engorgio spell to his poker) impregnated her and altered her memory to make sure that she would give birth to his heir . For all his efforts however he died of heart attack soon after impregnating the whore. His mother died after giving birth to Seth.

Raised in an orphanage and stealing a lighter from the Head of the orphanage, fire became his favourite companion,

He is known as a Thief, Stalker, Blackmailer and a bit of a pyromaniac.

10. Inferi

Inferi Third Year

name:patrick Aiken

year:6th

house:Ravenclaw

skin tone/ethnicity:White/Irish :cheers:

hair color:dirty blonde

eye color:blue

background information (muggle-born, half blood, pureblood, a little family history): Irish Pureblood, Family has a long history of scholars which he hopes to join in, owing to his severe aversion to manual labour. The old money in his Family is dwindling, and is now starting to search for ways to rebuild the family fortune without doing anything like... :puke: work.

11. princesspadfoot

Hey, people actually posted! Now that we've gotten people introduced, I can start the game. Since it'll be hard to have the game take place in one of the common rooms, why don't we have it in the library? Ok, I'll start:

Jasmine walked into the library and dumped all her books on a table in the back. She sat down took out her potions book and started on her essay.

OOC(out of character):Ok, now we can start. If you haven't posted here before just introduce your character and reply. I just notcied, I'm the only Gryffindor so far! Oh well.

12. princesspadfoot

Oh, I almost forgot, BIC means back in character and OOC means out of character, for those who don't know.

13. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

Divino was not having a good day. Period. He had just come from the proverbial bowels of hell and was on his way to the library. Oh how he hated potions class, the room was small and unpleasant when no less than 30 fires were lit, not to mention it was inhabited by a greasy, big nosed proffessor in need of the worlds best plastic surgeon, who smelled worse than the rooms already noxious fumes. Sure he got points for the easiest thing in the world whenever Snape was around just like everyother Slytherin but really, the man needed to give credit where credit was due. He entered the library fully intent on looking for a mild compusatory spell to use on an annoying blond boy in his house to compell him to tell Snape to move to a bigger potions classroom. On his way to the restricted section he saw a Gryffindor. In the library. Studying.
    He imediatley knew this person was different than most of the other Gryffindors who would'nt be caught dead in the library. She could be a possible ally or friend who probablly possesed the intellect of a ravenclaw. He walked over to her table to introduce himself. "Hello my name is Divino Sovrano. Whats yours?

14. princesspadfoot

Jasmine looked up from her potions essay. "My name's Jasmine Brown," she said, surprised that a Slytherin would talk to her.

15. princesspadfoot

The rules are:

You can't be a major character from the book and you can't be related to one.

It's that simple really. When I first played this game it took me a minute to catch on to everything, but it's quite fun, really. Even if some people think it's not. And now they think I'm a crazy angirl.

16. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

<try to keep the posts in here to around a decent length "The Dark Monarch"'s longer post is about the perfect size for something in here. It lets you have a plot, and you can build up on it. Single sentences will be deleted, as I won't have this turning into post whore paradise. You don't have to do a nice chunk each time, but make it a paragraph or two on average please.>

17. Inferi

Inferi Third Year

Patrick had a charms essay to do so he went to the library to find the book he had been told to use. The essay on the anti-apparition ward would take awhile. He had just sat down to start when two younger kids start chatting away a few tables away, it will be amusing to watch Madame Pince yell at them.

18. princesspadfoot

As Jasmine was talking to the boy who had just walked up to her and introduced him self, she saw another boy walk in. She thought about going to talk to him, but she was always nervous when approaching new people. She decided she'd only talk to him if he came over to where she was.

19. Evil Shnitzel

Evil Shnitzel High Inquisitor

Josh glared at the Gryffindor and the Slytherin a few tables away from him. All he wanted a little peace and quiet to read his favorite roman about a serial killer who killed many goblins in the middle ages.
    He smirked to himself when he realised who the people were. Jasmine Brown one of the hottest girls in Hogwarts. On the other hand Divino Sovrano the mafia heir. Well time to go back to reading decided Josh, if their disscusion isn't about me I don't care.

20. princesspadfoot

Jasmine turned her head and saw a boy glare at her. It was Josh Greenwood, a fifth year Ravenclaw. She just knew him by name, they had never really had a conversation. She looked down at her hands, wondering what she had done to make him glare at her like that.

Not open for further replies.