1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Monk: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Blaise, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Ohshi- Monk didn't have a thread on DLP??

I'm glad this series is ending decisively, as opposed to a quiet removal from the lineup without any resolution (see "a shit-ton of tv series between '07 and '08" ). For those not familiar with the show (or Google), the star is Tony Shaloub as former police detective Adrian Monk. He's always been scared of pretty much everything, but those close to him know that there was a brief pause in his manic phobias - namely, his marriage to Trudy. Her death, via a car explosion in a public garage, has never been solved. A few episodes have see Monk get a clue that he didn't have before, but never anything conclusive. That all ends this season.

So the big question is: who dun'it?? There could be a while host of new players that were responsible for Trudy's death, or (which I'm thinking) the one responsible for her murder could be someone already introduced. A huge "WTF" could occur if one of the main characters were responsible (Lt. Strottlemeyer, Sharona, Randy, etc) - or a character crossover from another USA tv series. They've been "interviewing" other USA characters in commercials gearing up toward the series premier, and we all know that 'Burn Notice's Fiona likes blowing shit up...:awesome What's most likely to happen is that characters from past cases will make a comeback, somehow adding up to a new character as a culprit.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009