1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

It's that time again...The DLP.net Archive 03-30-06 now up!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bornagainpenguin, Mar 31, 2006.

1. bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin DLP Archivist

Hey guys...

I'll be working on the weekend when the new month rolls around so I thought I'd post this up here early. :D I did my best to move the known slashfics into a new folder 'Mature Discussion' even though I'm not too sure about slash being catagorically 'Mature' quite the opposite if you go by some of the FF.net stuff... but I disgress..

As I did last time, I had to switch filehosting hosts because the archive managed to top the 50MBs mark! It's now 379 MB crammed into a nice compact 59.8 MB WinRAR archive! :O_O:

The new one seems to be much much more user-friendly! And doesn't appear to try to trick people into clicking hteir way into a pay-service, which is a definate bonus! Well enough of my blathering, here's the link to get them all!

http://tinyurl.com/eefsd

I used a tinyurl here to prevent the link from warping the forum width...sorry about that!

--bornagainpenguin

PS: You may notice that if a story had sequels the sequels were archived also.

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Secret Smiles... is that the one with one chapter or the Harry/Pansy one with around five? One of my yahoo groups has one of them but I cant remember which, I'll have to search.

3. bornagainpenguin

Please do! I'll be happy to be able to cross those off my lists of 'missing' fics...Now if I can only remember what folders they went in...

--bornagainpenguin

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Jesus, I swear I've seen "A theif in the night" as well... unless the story just had a similar name... I'll post the links here if I find them.

5. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Heh, nice Penguin. Thanks.

BTW, you don't need to use tinyurl if the address is too long, you can just do this: Text

6. bornagainpenguin

Yeah I figured that out when I did the Bloodninja post... Ahh well chalk it up as me being tired..

--bornagainpenguin (about to leave for work in a few minutes or so...)