1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Ninja Chef Naruto - NamelessEpitath - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Heleor, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Heleor

Heleor EsperJones DLP Supporter

Title: Ninja Chef Naruto
    Author: NamelessEpitath
    Rating: M.
    Genre: Dark Humor
    DLP Category: Dark Arts / Humor - Other Fandoms, obviously.
    Pairing: Naruto/Harem. Seems to be developing slowly.
    Chapters: 12
    Words: 89,598
    Updated: August 14, 2010
    Published: April 18, 2009

Summary: When youung jinchuriki are raised by nuke-nins strange things may happen. Hopefully original. Rated mostly for the overlying theme. Future Naruto/Harem, please note that first word: Future. I blame all those other Akatsuki-raised Naruto stories for this.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5003171/1/Ninja_Chef_Naruto[/quote]

This seems the epitome of DLP. It features a Naruto that's raised by Zetsu... sort of. The story skips most of the actual training and such, and starts around the time of the Wave arc with Naruto being a Jounin-level ninja.

The chuunin exams were a bit of a cluster-fuck, I'll admit, but this is the type of crack-fic you can't stop reading.

Oh, and Naruto is a cannibal.

Checked by Minion, July. 28, 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
  2. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

It was alright, not enough Naruto though. Some funny stuff but a bit boring at times. I think this author isn't really using all the potential this has. I was also annoyed by the what seemed like random use of Japanese words. Sometimes even the author says she/he has pretty much no idea what the word means.

All in all though, a decent read if you're bored, I'd give it a 3/5 or maybe 3.5/5 because Naruto is awesome when we see him.

3. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

It started out as barely decent and turned into rambling and incoherent barely linked scenes. Not the epitome of DLP by a longshot. 1/5

4. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I read mind chapters before giving up.

The parts containing Naruto was readable. But the last chapter introduced many stupid ideas including something about bijju goes and someone invading Seireitei. Don't know even now if the Seireitei is the one from Bleach or something new.

There are too many stupid OC's with weird name like Generic. It also looks like going through a basic harem route with every girl and their mother wanting to jump Naruto.

2/5 only because of Canniball Naruto.

5. Chengar Qordath

Chengar Qordath The Final Pony ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Agreed with the above posts, it doesn't catch my interest, and fails as badly as 95% of all harem fics do.