1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Transformice- Flash game

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by kevo125, Jun 22, 2010.

1. kevo125

kevo125 Second Year

Saw this on Kotaku. Its insane and fun and chaotic. Tons of people trying to get to DA cheese

http://transformice.com/en/index.html

crazy random waste-of-time fun

Google Transformice and then it should get you to the site. Ive noticed clicking the link, neither here or at Kotaku, doesnt work. When you do get to the site, just F5 it till it works.

After its loaded, if its not on the english site and you dont want to be in the french one, right below the box is the british flag for english. Just click on it, it'll open a new tab and then just F5 it once again til it works.

It's a lot to go through but it's worth it. Add me by typing "/friend MistahK" into the chatroom box without the quotation marks. I dont know if you can add if you're in separate rooms but i guess you can try

English now has two servers cause first one is backed up- 2500 in en. 500 in en2- for now

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Why doesn't the link work and when I go through google why is it in French?

EDIT: Ah, apparently the game became awesomely popular over night and the English servers couldn't take it, so we're stuck waiting until they bring it up to speed.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  3. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Seems like it's gotten too much attention. Accidental DDoS'd.

4. kevo125

kevo125 Second Year

Hey the english one is working just do what i said up there and it should take you to the game. Im playing again. Make a new room by typing "/room " and right after room insert what you want there. For ex "/room DLP" should work according to what they say. though i suggest getting alot of people together before you make one

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010