1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Red Wolf Conspiracy (series)

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by JohnThePyro, Aug 3, 2010.

1. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

So, I'm trolling through amazon when I happen upon this book series. Now normally I don't think much of Amazon's rec system (even more so in their Kindle section. Way too many self-published authors who have no business being there), but I decided to check it out anyway.

This series is the best I've come upon in quite a while. It's actually fairly original, well written, and has characters that I enjoy reading about. The world building is excellent, and the character interaction is quite enjoyable.

Amazon's description:
    http://www.amazon.com/Red-Wolf-Cons...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280811319&sr=8-1

Warning: This book series is slow. The action is minimal, while the story mostly focuses on world building & character interaction. The main character isn't a badass with OMG-WARRIOR powers. If what I'm describing isn't to your taste, don't even bother following the link, because you won't enjoy it.

Note:Amazon description makes this more out to be a love story than it really is. There is a subplot of romance, but it is not a romance book at it's core.