PDA

View Full Version : [Oneshot] Fletching by AlfheimWanderer - T - Fate/Stay Night x Tsukihime

Dark Syaoran
01-17-2011, 04:50 AM
Title: Fletching
Author: AlfheimWanderer
Rating: T
Fandom: Fate/Stay Night x Tsukihime
Pairing: Emiya Shirou/Ceil(Yumi)
Words: 26,816
Published: January 06, 2011
Summary: The World is dying and humanity along with it, with modern civilization brought to its knees. In the face of this backdrop of despair and desolation, can even a would-be hero maintain his course? Or like so many others, will he stray from it...and fail?

Link: FF.Net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6630929/1/Fletching)

One of the best stories I've read in a very long time, crossover or not. Just amazing. It's actually a side-story to another one of his works, an Evangelion/Angel Notes crossover but it isn't needed to enjoy this oneshot. I read Fletching first, before finding that.

In reality, it's more Evangelion/Nasuverse. Both stories contain elements of FSN, Tsukihime, Angel Notes, Kara no Kyoukai, Evangelion and probably more.

Anyway, a must read if you enjoy Fate/Stay Night.

Checked by Minion, Nov. 25, 2012

iLost
01-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Not sure about this story, but I will check out his Evangelion/Angel Notes. Good find on the author.

yojorocks
01-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Well written and enjoyable, even for someone who has no more than a cursory introduction to Evangelion or Tsukihime. Very clear characterization, especially considering the gradual transformation into Archer the author portrays. Enjoyable, much moreso than much of the drabble out there, but it isn't exceptional enough for a perfect rating. Solid 4/5.

Orm Embar
01-22-2011, 06:47 PM
It's an amazing one-shot; the author masterfully uses his own interpretation of Second Impact to create a scenario that makes the Emiya/Archer transformation not only realistic, but probable.

5/5, go read it now.