1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Fics

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Alraune, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Alraune

Alraune Seventh Year

After reading Daneel Rush's and Ryuugi's epic fics on TFF. I've become addicted and looking for more.

I do not care which season the fic is from excluding Xros Wars so long as its good.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  2. 3domfields

3domfields First Year

3. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Good think I looked, otherwise would have started another one.

So, after reading The Teacher of All Things by Sadhelm2, which was a good enough story, albeit not truly library worthy, am again on a somewhat nostalgic Digimon kick.

Never really ventured all that deep into digimon fanfics for some reason, there were a few romance one-shots but The Teacher story was the first really long digimon fic I've read.

Are there more, other than those recced in the thread? I prefer the Season 1 cast but to be honest, I'm fine with any of the first four series (That is, Digimon Adventure, Digimon 02, Digimon Tamer and Digimon Frontier, haven't seen any going beyond that).

4. Atri

Atri Groundskeeper

Ah, Digimon Adventure and 02...brings back memories. Though I do not think I've ever seen all that many good stories for it, unfortunately. The only one in my alerts is this one: The Road Not Taken

5. funkytoad

funkytoad Fifth Year

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2151121/1/Digimon-Tribute

Summary: The Tamers saga, except it involves all seasons of Digimon. V-Tamers may come soon. Check first chapter for your favorite couples.

It's really old, but I do remember enjoying it at the time I was reading it.

On a Digimon note, anyone else excited for Digimon Adventure Tri? Hopefully they'll retcon some of the more bad choices in 02...

6. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    What's that, new digimon series? Reboot?

Just looked it up, wow, yeah, am really looking forward to it. Direct sequel to Adventure and 02 with the focus on the Adventure cast? Sign me up for that.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015