1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

please dont kill me mid

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by doc_gerbil, May 11, 2006.

1. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

this is a looking for, but i swear to everything good and holy that i have looked in the library. if this is unnaceptable, then delete the post and spank me but here goes.

does anyone know of a story where as opposed to being changed by his emo cutter attitude, he changes as a result of an animagus form. like he gets a dragon form and it alters his personality. if there isnt one then maybe someone would be interested in writing it.

please dont kill me.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

It's perfectly fine to post looking for threads... when the person is actually looking for something hard to find.

Our problem stems from poster children for abortion coming in and making dozens of thread asking for "derk Hary stories with lots of secks" without bothering to at least look for themselves.

Understandably I enjoy deleting those, bashing the poster in the face with his keyboard and then later pulling the life support plug.

3. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    i remember reading on that is sort of like that, I think it was Harry Potter and the Dark Phoenix or something, but I am not sure.

4. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

I CAN BREATH AGAIN. thank you anyway. i thought of it while watching wolfs rain. good show.

5. KANE

KANE Groundskeeper

Just have to say 'HERE HERE'! or is it 'hear hear'. Meh, either way, go you!