1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete In Blood Only by E.M. Snape - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by LT2000, Aug 4, 2005.

1. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Title - In Blood Only
    Author - E.M. Snape
    Rating - M
    Pairings - Harry Potter/Nymphadora Tonks (mentioned)

Summary - Snape is Harry's father. No one is happy to hear it. [R due to colorful language, dark themes, and non-graphic violence.]

Probably the only Severitus-type story out there that I find to be worth reading. No bullshit romance between Snape and Lily. Harry is the result of a one-night stand between the two when his mother offers herself to the greasy git in order to get a measure of revenge for James carrying on an affair. Snape stays very in-character throughout and does not become the sickeningly loving dad that some other fics of the genre like to portray. Definitely worth a look, if only to be convinced that the device can be used properly.

Link - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2027554/1/

2. Vecna

Vecna Fourth Year

It was pretty good, but i dont like when snape+lily ever get together, but reguardless good for this type

3. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Good, but does Harry EVER become a competent wizard in this. These are my favorite stories and EVERYTHING else I just find frustrating, including HBP. "Marked as the Dark Lord's equal" START SHOWING IT JK!!

Anyway, back on topic, if Harry doesn't become more powerful (NOT Godlike) then I may stop reading this story. I don't know. It isn't awful. And for a Severitus story from me, that is a HUGE compliment.

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I know aye... he is supposed to be the Dark Lords equal but he is no where near the power of Voldemort. I gotta feeling when he goes and kills all his souls, he will get real weak or something so Harry can kill him. Thats just ARGH!

5. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Maybe, she'll do something creative like Harry will become slowly more powerful as he destroys each Horcrux. I mean the dude was able to drive away HUNDREDS of dementors at the age of 13. Time-turner or not that's fucking impressive. Maybe he got that magical power increase from destroying Voldemort's horcrux in Chamber of Secrets?

Ahh, who am I kidding? JK is gonna do something like:

And Harry held out his palm as blinding white light surrounded it. His hair and robes whipped backward like he was standing in high winds and his glasses were crooked upon his nose. "And now face the power of the one thing you despise most, the power of LOVE," he bellowed into the cold starry night. Ron stepped up from behind Harry and put his hand on his shoulder while Hermione clutched his hand; they stood together in solidarity. A white light shot of from the cener of Harry's hand and pierced Voldemort's body. An anguished shriek filled the night and echoed through the mountains. For a moment Harry faltered, then he felt Ron's arm tighten on his shoulder, and he found the strength to soldier on and hold the beam of love. With one last agonizing cry Voldemort exploded in a shower of brilliant, pale fireworks. Harry, exhausted from the ordeal, collapsed. He felt his friends' arms wrap around him and lift him up as he smiled and nodded at them both. He was gone. Voldemort was finally gone. Harry was going to go home and fuck Ginny Weasley. Afterall, he had a lot of red-headed brats to make."

6. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

she seemed like she was making him stronger in PoA, and yet she pissed it all away.

I'm almost positive the prophecy will come out being:

Harry destroys all the 'cruxes save for him/ginny/etc whatever the pathetic "twist" one will be.

Voldie at this point is as weak as a lil bitch, AKA Harry, so they're equals.

Harry so "loves" the world and his friends that he sacrifices himself to kill Voldie.

At this point 33020702 fanboys and girls cry for days on end and go back to pretending they have a damned life.

7. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Nah, she acts like she'll do something like that, but in real life she's as pussy as the rest of them.

Who has she killed so far who meant Black, a guy Harry's spoken to 7 times, and Dumbledore, an aloof old-man who has been preparing for death since book 1?

She wants everyone to think she'll do something like that, but Harry will live. Don't get me wrong. I think she can do whatever she wants. Harry stopped being hers in everything but the legal sense after HBP sucked so much, so whatever. But I know what she'll do. Look at what she's done so far. Harry will be live and Ginny Weasley he will have 12 kids.

8. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

All right. I just read up to chapter 6 of this story and I can't fucking take it. Snape just summoned Harry's wand with an accio spell and wiggled it tauntingly at him. I say fucking CHARGE the bastard and kick him in the nuts. It doesn't matter if you lose, fight like a man and stop letting people govern your life. Threaten to expose Snape to Voldemort so the man will be killed. Do something. The guy threatens to get rid of Harry's appearance. For God's Sake Harry, stick up for yourself.

This story pissed me off too much. ARARAARARARRGHTHJGHGHGHGHJF FFUCKCC FUFCKCKFIFIF YOU FUCKING PSUSSY HARRYT!!!! STAERT FIGHTGIN!

I'm going for a walk to calm down. I will act like I didn't read a story about Harry taking shit from Snape and being powerless and whining. This is a bad story not because its well written but because it just frustrates the FUCK out of me.

9. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Heh, i cant stop laughing at your creative post.

10. Midknight

its the colorful ppl that make forums fun

11. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Mr. Giovanni will have to agree with Mr. CharlieCharm's post about how JKR will have Harry Potter Kill Lord Voldemort. However Mr. Giovanni would like to add that Harry will have Ginny and Dobby hugging him whilst this is going on. Mr. Giovanni would further like to point out to Mr. CharlieCharm's that Mr. Giovanni feels JKR deserves to be tied up beaten then have her brain removed via rusty spoon for her treatment of the more recent books as money making devices rather than epic novels as they should be treated.

12. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

well if we are going to talk like that then here i go:
    Count Indo would like to suggest that you all may do as you wish only after she is done with the last book. Cound Indo would also like to agree with with Mr. Giovanni and Mr. CharlieCharm's on their thoughts.(i researched nobility titles, because i wanted to know just how powerfull a Lord was because people alway make harry as Lord harry,apperently Lord is the lowest title)

13. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Mr. Charlie likes being called mister. It makes him feel special. :D

14. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

and Count Indo would like to state that he agrees with Mr. Charlie about the titles we have chosen for ower selfs

15. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Mr. Charlie would like to say that he agrees and supports Count Indos earlier statement. Mr. Charlie would like to add that he has nothing more to add. :D

16. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Count Indo would like to thank Mr. Charlie for his agreement and support and would like to add that Mr. Charlie also has Count Indo's full support and in the future if Mr. Charlie would like to rid the title of Mister to seek a Higher title he can count on Count Indo's support no matter what he decides futher more Count Indo would like to add that Count Indo has nothing more to add.

17. Midknight

18. realmess

realmess Slug Club Member

In blood

Realmess wants to say that titles mean little when bood is spilt. Contrary to genaral imagination all human blood [noble, or otherwise] is red. Only in movies is blood colored blue, green, or whatever the director's preference.

To CharlieCharms- sorry, don't see Harry becoming a man. He's still a teenager, with teenager tantrums [including a sudden desire to learn/use Dark Arts], at least that's how he's portrayed, though I agree with Lord Serapheth it's a good fiction. Hey, what did you expect? It's a Severitus for a reason [even if I've read one where Snape was a mere sperm donor] so that's not gonna change.

To Mr. Giovanni - I've heard that brains taste best raw :axe:
    realmess wants to say that using a rusty spoon might cause a sudden imbalance in JKR's delicate equilibrium.
    She might decide to create a prequel, or something similar.
    The horrors of such attempts can be found everyday on fanfic.net, and realmess does not want to know
    what JKR would be capable of 'creating' with
    her brain 'spooned'! :splatter:

realmess doesn't really want to know how JKR is going to off Voldemort.
    realmess thinks any possible way was already used on fanfic.net [and other sites],
    and some of the stories were better than JKR's. :!:

19. Marquis Le'quack

Marquis Le'quack Squib

Marquis Le'quack, who by curious coincidence just recently joined, has a furtherment to the Horcrux situation. Harry Potter is the last horcrux. Why? Marquis Le'quack believes Harry's curse scar is the attempt which links Mouldywart to the Prime Material Plane. Therefore, in order to finally off Mouldywart, Harry has to die. :!:

20. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

Aura would like to comment on all the 3rd person POV's in the discussion he is currently in. Aura thinks it is becoming a trend started by a certain Mr. Giovanni.
    Also, Aura would like to recommed this story to anybody who can stand Harry getting his ass kicked.