PDA

View Full Version : [Dead Link] Harry Potter and the Conversion of Light by HonksAholic - [M-> NC17]

Amerision
05-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Title: Harry Potter and the Conversion of Light
Author: HonksAholic
Rating: Says M for now, implied NC-17 later, but it should be NC-17 now.
Pairing: None for Now
[B]Summary: Harry starts his sixth year at Hogwarts but complications seem to have arisen over the summer from his connection with the Dark Lord. How will the repercussions affect the war? How will the repercussions affect Hogwarts?

I'm a bit miffed at the sudden suspicious increase in Harry-gets-knowledge-from-Voldemort-and-turns-Darkish stories, especially since I'm writing one, but this is a good story.

It is slow, and has Voldemort tampering with Harry's mind and sanity, enraging him with a true vision of him and his inner circle digging up and raping the dead [and very much preserved and beautiful] Lily Potter.

Harry dark tendencies show in him hitting Dudley in the head with a blunt object after he pushes Harry's buttons one too many times.

This can turn out really well, or shitlike, but it has promise. It looks like Harry/Tonks, but this will not be a loving relationship for a long time. His oneshot based in this universe shows their first meeting in a long while with Harry twenty?, seducing Tonks when she thinks she had "captured" him. Lust/hate.

I recommend this.

Link: http://www.ficwad.com/viewstory.php?sid=13714

Edit by Minion, Dec. 8, 2012
Dead link is dead. If you know where to find another copy of the story, please inform the library staff.

Xanatos
05-14-2006, 05:50 PM
A very good start, I like Harrys attitude and overall behaivour, and hope to see more

Cell
05-14-2006, 05:59 PM
I agree.I liked how he pummeled the ferrets face to the ground.

BlueMagikMarker
05-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Good start, but so far all he seems to be doing is beating the crap out of his least favorite characters. Once we get some actual plot, I'll have to revise this initial review. But, if you're bored, and looking for a slightly Insane/Dark!Harry then, then go for it.

CGB
05-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah. Good start but too early to judge

Patrik f
05-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Very good start with Harry beating Draco and Dudley. Hopefully we will see Harry somehow hurting Vernon in someway, Hint, have harry push Vernon in front of a moving truck or something.

Void Sorcerer
05-15-2006, 06:49 PM
YO YO YO! Hey, I though it would only be fair if I was too comment on your story as you are being kind enough to do the same for me. Anyway.....

Great start on the story so far I think, having Harry beat up those two morons was pretty fun to read. Keep up the good work and ideas, and the story should come along great.

Amerision
05-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Er, it isn't mine.

My stories are the three at the bottom of this post. Will you review them?

Please?

Scrittore
08-13-2009, 12:38 AM
So...The link takes me to the front page of Ficwad.

New link is required or story should be deleted from the RB.

scaryisntit
09-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Searched and found no working links.

Judging by the posts, this isn't library worthy. Beating up characters for the sake of it? Pass.

EDIT: There are several more in the "Neglected Stories List" that have no links at all (story removed from the net completely). They've been commented on but are still around.

Judicator
11-17-2010, 02:42 PM
I got this off the neglected list, link appears dead. Can some1 please remove it from the list please? :)

-sorry if this isn't post worthy or something :(

Antonimus
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I don't know how many chapters it had originally, but I found this (http://www.ficdom.net/viewstory.php?sid=138) at ficdom.net.