1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Alphas

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Kraken, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Kraken

Kraken Sixth Year

I couldn't find a dedicated thread for this show, so I've created this one. Just saw the season finale and damn I'm quite impressed. I really like the quirky feel to the show and how Rosen's team are sort of X-men-lite. Really looking forward to season 2.

Thoughts?

2. w1lliam

w1lliam Groundskeeper

One of the biggest suprises of this season, since its on syfy i didnt expect anything good. But i have been following this since it started and i have to say i am impressed. definitely like the finale and last couple of episodes. Better than heroes by far and yes xmen-lite sums it up perfectly.

Cannot wait for season 2.

3. Nooblet

Nooblet Sixth Year DLP Supporter

Just finished the season finale. Really have grown to love this show over the season. There were a few sub-par episodes, but most were very good, especially in the last 6 (Only episode I disliked was the cult episode).

Is Gary Rosen's son? I remember reading a review of an early episode that speculated that, and I think he called him Dad when they were arguing in one episode.

One of the creators has written quite a few superhero movies, including two X-Men. As mentioned above, it's an X-Men TV show more grounded in reality.

Finally got their Magneto in the finale.