1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Kyuubi!Naruto

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by disposablehead, Sep 27, 2011.

1. disposablehead

disposablehead Seventh Year

I'm not looking for fics where the fox calls Naruto Kit, or where it turns out the demon is actually pretty nice, when you get to know it. I'm looking for fics where the Kyuubi is the scariest motherfucker in existence, and being sealed in a human child is a temporary inconvenience.

Help is awesome.

2. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

Nugar's People Lie isn't Kyuubi centric, but it has him as a Lovecraftian Elder God. Not much has happened with it yet, but it's strongly hinted that kyuubi isn't half as trapped as everyone thinks, and that
    the blood offerings may be freeing it

He also has Anything and Everything in which the Yondaime trades his son Naruto in return for the protection of the Kyuubi. Kyuubi likes to take the form of a young boy to mock the Yondiame, and it's pretty much the most badass thing around. The story is Hinabi centric, she makes a deal with the devil to avoid being marked with the caged bird seal.

Zimo's What Became of the Likely Lads features an evil Kyuubi that likes to torture Naruto, through nightmares and hallucinations.

It's been a while since I've looked for Naruto fanfiction, and though I remember a few others that might be what you're looking for, I couldn't find them in the search.

3. I Burn Water

I Burn Water Seventh Year

He has no fingers by Gleam. Probably the single most horrifying story I have read on FF.net.

also one of my favorite Naruto fics. The author gets a little too poetry-ish at times, and his writing is sometimes hard to follow, but I highly recommend it.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  4. ASmallBundleOfToothpicks

ASmallBundleOfToothpicks Professor

5. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Because Kraken's Ghost is a giant raging diseased weasel cock who sees himself as some sort of fanfiction demigod despite the fact that he hasn't written for years, and even when he did there were blaring issues with everything he wrote.

Jon
  6. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vivid mental image right there.

7. ASmallBundleOfToothpicks

Kraken's Ghost is a bit of a pretentious dick, but it doesn't make 20 Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die any less enjoyable.

8. redshell

redshell Order Member

Well, on the humor side of things, there's Nothing But Trouble, although I have no idea of the board's feelings on Mr. Cynical.

His stuff isn't bad, and it's a decent way to kill a few hours.

OT: Nothing but Trouble rolls on the basic premise that Naruto is a bad motherfucker, and nobody can do anything about it. It also has a fairly original (to me) take on what happens when the seal degrades over time, in that the Kyuubi and Naruto fuse into one being, and become the Kage of quite possibly the most insane hidden village on the planet.

9. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Nothing But Trouble is quite a good read if you just want to pass some time away reading something that won't make your eyes bleed and brain explode. It is more on the light-humour side of things than a serious read IMO.

It is an interesting premise as redshell mentioned and one I would love to see someone else try to do in a more serious manner.

10. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

I always interpreted it less as they merged and more that Naruto sacrificed himself and gave the Kyuubi his body. Pretty sure Naruto's dead, in all ways that matter.

Anyway, I'll third the recommendation for it. It's a lot of fun, so long as you're willing to turn your brain off and not think too hard about it.

11. FromFanfiction.net&back

FromFanfiction.net&back Muggle

Well I'm pretty sure just about everyone who has read a Naruto fanfiction has read this story, regardless if they liked it or not.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3430516/1/Lost_soul

Never finished it myself, got to the part where Naruto was fighting Tsunade and the Kyuubi starts to cause him some more trouble. Its not about the Kyuubi ,its Naruto centric. But Kyuubi is a bonfied Badass demon in this one no doubt about it.

12. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Every time I've tried to read this the writing in the first few chapters turns me off.

I just.. ugh. Something about it drives me batty. Is it really worth plowing through?

13. Ceins

Ceins Second Year

Not really.

14. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

I stopped at 'six-year-old! soulless! ANBU!Naruto'. No. Just... No.

15. Hw597

Hw597 Seventh Year

LT200's Nine Tailed Serpent

The Ghost and the Darkness by Kirsdarkenvar- one the most original takes on kyuubi sealing effect on Naruto. Like all her stuff, pretty dark -(second pen name Daystar Clarion) You might wanna try Dancing with Demons. I find Uzumaki's War a bit too much for me.

Fox Identity by Arkhe- This is pretty old so I wouldn't trust 100% how it compares to what we are now used to. At the time it was pretty good.

16. Trig

Trig Unspeakable

I really liked Something Scary. That particular Naruto is pretty similar to Gaara in the first few chapters. That, and he eats people.

17. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

Dancing with Demons was great.

18. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Agreed. I still chuckle when I remember the 'She smelled delicious!' line.

19. Johndoe022

Johndoe022 Third Year

Damn those are some badass stories. I ran across a fanfic that was called (Edit already Recced)? That was definitely one of the darker stories I've read in naruto fanfics. Any others that have the kyuubi and the other bijuu as Cthullu or something? The darker the better! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  20. ASmallBundleOfToothpicks

That would be People Lie, by Nugar. I believe that was recced in the first reply.

@Walking Disaster: Actually, if you can swallow the admittedly horseshit premise that Naruto gets turned into a hollow killing machine that makes Itachi get cold shivers of dread at age six, there is some decent writing after the first twenty or so chapters. It's a very interesting take on what amounts to Dark Lord Naruto, Destroyer of Worlds. But yeah, it takes a looooong time before it gets decent. It is the best story in its genre, but the genre is pretty worthless over all.