1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Library and WbA Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Antivash, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I've had a lot of free time at work lately, so I've been fucking around and updating some of the rules threads. For Review/The Review Board, you will notice, has only two stickies at the moment. Rules and Tags.

It makes it a bit cleaner looking, the rules are a bit more all-encompassing, and covers just about every occurance I can think of. Please do read over them. If I miss something, please point it out.

The Work by Author is also updated with duplicates of the WBA rules. Check them as well, please.

Regarding a PM I had from Savage when I posted them last night, a clarification:

If you have submitted a story for the contest, and its been moved to the showcase, please continue it in the showcase thread.

Questions, concerns, or issues with anything in these threads, please post here.

PS: Fuck Work. DLP > Work. Bitches.

2. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Q. F. M. F. T.

3. Padfoot85

Padfoot85 Sixth Year

What happened to the Time Travel portion of the Library? Are those stories simply moved into the Alternates? As weird as it sounds I like the time travel aspect more than a severe alternate universe/crossover, and would like to make finding them easier and not every story has the appropriate tag.
    Thanks

4. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Yeah, Alternatives and Time-Travel was merged. Seemed kind of redundant to have em separate since its basically the same thing, with certain exceptions.

Likely not all of them are tagged with it, but the Time Travel tag exists if you want a quick filter.

5. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

I can't say anything about the newer fics for review, but every single fic that was in the Time Travel section of the Library has been tagged with such. (I had a few free hours one morning.)