1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Harry Potter and the Daughter of Darkness by Ri-kun - M - HP/OC

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by LT2000, Aug 10, 2005.

1. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Title: Harry Potter and the Daughter of Darkness
    Author: Ri-kun
    Rating: M (R)
    Pairings: Harry Potter/Rayne Riddle (OC)
    Chapters: 19
    Words: 96,292
    Updated: Sep 8, 2008
    Published: Jun 10, 2008

Summary - Rewritten! Harry/OC Sirius is dead, and Harry is facing the prophecy alone. A new stranger appears in his life, one who seems to identify with his lonliness. Is she truly a kindred spirit, or is this another plot by Voldemort? Violence/Language/Sexuality
    Lunk - This

Story rewritten, and my ridiculously fanboyish commentary on the fic from almost three years ago is now and forever expunged from the records. Bah gawd.

The author started a sequel but abandoned it:

Title: Harry Potter and the Oracle of Four Seasons
    Rating: M
    Genre: Drama/Adventure
    Chapters: 25
    Words: 135,650
    Updated: Apr 19, 2010
    Published: Dec 10, 2008
    Summary: Book 2 of DoD Trilogy! 6th Year. As Harry approaches Hogwarts, both the Ministry and Voldemort's Death Eaters conspire to seize him for their own purposes. Hearts get joined and broken as Harry is called to train warriors for the final battle.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4707071/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Oracle-of-Four-Seasons

Checked by Minion, June 28, 2015
    I added the sequel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I've seen this around but I never clicked on the link for some reason... It sounds like Harry is kind-of a sissy in this story, if he's letting his girl fight everyone. What the fuck does she see in Harry if he is some sissy-boy and she's some hot goddess that hunts people for the living?

Is she related to Tom? (Voldemort, not the fucking barkeep)

4. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

She's Voldemort's illegitamite daughter by a Japanese vampire queen. And you have to read the story to understand her attraction towards him. It's a bit too complicated to just explain here. Harry's coming around as a fighter also. In one of the more recent chapters, he takes out a bunch of vampires by himself.

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Yeah, i've read it all since my last post. Good story, wish i started reading it earler.

6. Midknight

On a side note, your new sig disturbs me on levels I had hoped wouldn't be revolted that deeply Dark

7. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

really i thought it was funny

8. Midknight

9. Contempt

Contempt Third Year

What is that from anyway?

10. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

nonjon's story on FF.Net.

The sequal to 'Where in the world is Harry Potter'. It's called 'The unnamed cheekqual' or something, i forgot. They are both bloody funny.

11. ghst.san

ghst.san Sixth Year

I liked the story so far. Does anybody know other stories with Rayne in it?

12. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

No, I dont think there are anymore with her in them, but then again I think this fic has gone into Stasis or has suffered a debilitating head wound cause its been almost 6 months since the last post.

13. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Shame. I would actually consider asking the author to be allowed to continue it in his stead, but I'm sure I'd just end up being lazy about it like I'm turning out to be with my own works lately.

14. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

I think I was one of the first to read it but quit thought it was crap since the hot chick did all the fighting while that fucking idot ran for cover. And I think there was much to do with magic.

15. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

Well of course there was much to do with magic, Duh, Its a Harry Potter fanfic, you know...as in Wizards and witches with magic and stuff!

Seraph, if anyone should take this fic over it should be you, cause you can do that type of 'Dark' well!

16. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Hah...I would be altering things some...Harry would be banging the hot vampire chick a hundred ways to Christmas and would kill Malfoy just for fun.

17. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

True but Harry wasn’t using much magic in this fic at least not when I read it thats what I meant

18. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I started reading this a while ago but never could get over that little wuss of a Harry. That chick was cool and all, but why would she take a second look at that patethic little shit is beyond me...

Lord Serapheth, if you take this over, add some brain and guts into Harry, will you? Oh, and don't give up on your other two fics. They really started growing up on me, just when you started packing up for hiatus :)

19. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I'm working on a chapter for my secondary fic as we speak. I was never really on hiatus, but I've been really tired and preoccupied lately. That and I'm becoming really pissy about my writing and eliminating passive voice, so it's making the production process much slower. I honestly never had too much issue with Harry in this fic. He wasn't powerful or assertive, but he never really had been in canon before. He wasn't a sniveling little shit, and he does at least try to stand up for himself, even when he fails. He's getting better anyway, and I like it when it takes time for him to develop strength and the will to use it. The girl's a good influence on him, and the process seems to be working. I hope the author gets back to work on the fic, but I will consider asking to take it over should he not. I love this OC way too much to see the fic disappear.

20. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

the slow advancement is good hate it where he gets all these powers just by touching a book without any ritual etc etc. It will fun to read if you take over it and made a few changes. I hope for an update of one of your fics on christmas maybe?