1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP The Poltergiest Report Card by Dragon XD - M - YYH/Rosario+Vampire

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Probellum, May 19, 2012.

1. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Title: The Poltergeist Report Card
    Author: Dragon XD
    Rating: M
    Type: Yu Yu Hakusho/Rosario+Vampire Crossover
    Genre: Supernatural/Humor
    Pairing: Kurama-centric (No-Pairing)
    Summary: He survived the Dark Tournament, battled in the Demon Tournament, and saved the Human Realm about half a dozen times. Now Kurama must face his greatest challenge...going to high school.

It's a bit short now, in its beginning stages, but it looks like it'll have promise. It's not as focused on Humor as Big Human on Campus, but there is some. It does require some knowledge of both anime. I myself feel it's a bit too soon to rate, but a of now, I'd give 3.5/5 or 4/5

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I've read it. As R+V crossovers go, this one is pretty good. It's a decent story, but the two universes really don't mix together well. Still, the author does try his best to make sense of it all, though the result isn't anything to shout about. 3/5, I'd put it in the Almost Recommended category.

3. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

Technically, I'd say the writing is average. Plotwise, this story is shit. The dialogue isn't funny, the constant breaking of the fourth wall is annoying, and the intentional calling on flashbacks breaks what little flow that this story has.

2/5 and that's being generous.

4. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Guilty pleasure, not a particularly great one. If not for the fact that it's Yu Yu Hakusho - a show I really liked as a kid - and Rosario Vampire, I would have stopped reading within the first chapter.

3/5