1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Scattered Memories by WhizkidHV - T - Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Games' started by TMNTurtwig, Jul 2, 2012.

1. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Title: Scattered Memories
    Author: WhizkidHV
    Rating: T
    Genre: Adventure
    Fandom: Fire Emblem 7
    Summary: A lone tactician wanders the Sacaen plains and embarks on an adventure with the one he meets... Yet this has already occurred before, numerous times. He is plagued by memories that are, and yet are not his. Seeking answers, he journeys once more. The mystery of his life awaits, and his scattered memories are the pieces to a greater puzzle. But does he have the right pieces?
    Link: fanfiction.net

It's a first person story from Mark's point of view with amnesia as a plot device. Because of that, sometimes it can get hard to follow the stream of consciousness style writing when Mark himself doesn't know what's going on. Overall grammar is pretty good, only a few errors which are mostly mix-ups of tenses. The major breaks from canon start in chapter 5.

My favorite story so far in the Fire Emblem fandom, and it gets a 4.5/5 from me.

2. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

No one? No review? Not even one rating?

I'll give it another five days (til July 30), then I'll move this into the Recycling Bin.

3. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Surprisingly good and brings back some great memories of Fire Emblem. In fact its really kindled my interest in the FE fandom. 4/5

4. thebrute7

thebrute7 High Inquisitor

Definitely interesting. It is unique in its own way from other Fire Emblem stories I have read, though I have only read a few.

4/5 from me. The mistakes are minimal.