1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Sinister

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Boo, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Boo

Boo Auror

Sinister

Sinister follows the character of Ellison (Ethan Hawke), a true-crime novelist who purchases a new home with the hopes of writing a successful book. After moving into his new home, he discovers a box of old home movies that depict previous families who lived in the house, as well as their murders. As Ellison looks further into the mystery behind the tapes, he discovers that the murders all have ties to a supernatural entity known only as "Bagul". Bagul exists in images of himself and runs the risk of making Ellison's family the latest casualty of the house.

Release date - October 5, 2012

Trailer

IMDB

2. CBH

CBH Sixth Year

Not a brand new idea, but looks pretty creepy. I'm surprised I'm just hearing about this since its got at least one big-name actor in it and is coming out in just a month.

Also, the idea of old gods that become aware of you and are given a way to come into our world when you become aware of them reminds me a lot of the Oblivion War in the Dresden Files.