1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto/Marvel Crossovers

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Vesvius, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Hey all. I've been looking for decent Naruto/Marvel comics crossovers. I haven't found one that I'd consider good, and the only one I've found that I consider almost recommendable is No Reading by Meinos Kaen. Anyone have any good (or at least readable) ones?

2. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I admit it is a crappy thing to do, but I don't know of any good Naruto/Marvel crossovers. However, I do know a rather good Naruto/DC crossover named http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5736374/1/Connecting-the-Dots

Dunno if you already know that one. It has its faults but it is rather well written, most characters are in character and it has some nice conflict between the League and the shinobi. With over 300 000 words, rather long too. Also completed.

3. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Nope, didn't have that one before. Though I do agree, it is excellent. More Hinata then I usually care for, but the Question being awesome is enough to make up for that.

Still looking for Marvel though.

4. mangaguy

mangaguy Fifth Year

Midway through the story, I thought Connecting the Dots became too much for me. It just tried to do way too much, imo...