PDA

View Full Version : searching for a story that was pulled

KageOokami
07-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Im a bit new here, and i've been searching for a story. It was rather well written, and the authors name while on fanfiction was direwolf.

The story had harry meeting up with a immortal man who was a panwere ( i believe that was what he called it) he could transform into many animals. The man was also bonded to two female panweres one was a sorceress and the other was a necromancer. Needless to say they trained him, and he eventually got a wiccan for a mate.(In the time this story was written it was very orgenal)

This story was written and posted before ff.net made its ban on nc-17 fics, after the ban i hav'nt been able to find it again, i would appreciate the help.

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this request but i did'nt see any proper place for requests like this.

Master Slytherin
07-03-2006, 12:12 PM
It could be in the FFRecycleBin yahoo group. If not then I have no idea.

ip82
07-03-2006, 12:18 PM
No it isn't, most of the fics there are year, year and half old. This one seems much older. If you by some miracle find it, you could send it in.

Brooklynight
07-03-2006, 02:54 PM
I found a yahoo group of a person that goes by the same name, I havn't read any of the material but its NC-17.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/direwolfcollection/

or

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/direwolf/

Deadwilder
07-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't think thats the same author. I vaguely remember it from 3 or 4 years ago and being pissed when it was removed. The smut was pretty minimal.

Mrriddler
07-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Is this the one where Harry turns into a wolf and the wiccan calls him in the middle of the night and he goes into a lust frenzy? If so then that was a very nice and long fic. I wish I had been in the habit of saving fics back then.

Deadwilder
07-04-2006, 08:33 AM
That's the one riddler, don't know how well it would hold up today though. I liked it, but I read a lot of crap back then.

Antivash
07-05-2006, 06:43 AM
DAN IT SOMEONE FIND THIS STORY!... Or at least email the guy and ask if its him >_>

treacle.well
07-05-2006, 12:56 PM
There's a Dire Wolfe (http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/dire_wolfe/) at fiction alley, but if it is him, he hasn't loaded that story yet (I didn't e-mail him about it).

Mirax
07-06-2006, 04:27 PM
The story was called revenge of Lord voldemort By Direwolf757 and its one of the stories I Have saved... If fact I've just posted it in Rar format to the HP recyclebin group.

Regards
Mirax

ip82
07-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Hey thanks. Here's some rep.

TheIllusiveOne
07-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I had high hopes for this for all the recomendations it has gotten, but I could barely get through the first chapter.

Harry Potter was not having a good vacation. Upon arriving at #4 Privet Drive his Uncle had made him burn all of his things, he had managed to conceal his wand, substituting a plain stick instead, but that hadn’t saved Hedwig from being killed.

After that the beatings had started. Vernon Dursley it seems had had some rather hard luck with his company and had had no problems on taking it out on Harry.

Three days of no sleep, no food, and little water, three days of having Vernon Dursley beat him for anything he could think of, with little or no warning had taken their toll.

Thus when he had fainted in the garden, he could only hope that he would wake up someplace else.

He managed to conceal his wand... Yet he continues to let his uncle beat him...?

That has to be the worst beginning ever.

"My parents, Cedric, Nevel’s parents, so many people have been hurt because of me. And more are going to be because I helped bring him back
Ugh.

Mrriddler
07-06-2006, 10:40 PM
What in blazes is this?! This is NOT the story we are talking about. This story by direwolf 757 is a Tom Riddle-centric not HP centric story.

Mirax
07-07-2006, 03:05 AM
dont know which Direwolf fic your thinking of Mr. riddler,

But this is the one they the poster desribed.

The story had harry meeting up with a immortal man who was a panwere ( i believe that was what he called it) he could transform into many animals

That would be mica .

Except prom chapter 19

But you’re a…"

Panwere? Well yes, there is that. But really Neville, the power you have. The panwere (wolf) in front of him shook his massive head. I realized too late what those blocks were for, otherwise I never would have removed them, at least not until we had you trained.

"Mica?" Neville asked confused.

Bravo, he can be taught! But no, really, who did you think you were talking to? Never mind, there is more important stuff for us to do.

"But how did… and what about…?"

How I became a panwere is a long story that we do not have time for. Mica said seriously, as for your Fathandria, well, you don’t have to worry about it.

"I passed?"

KageOokami
07-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Yes, that was the one, admitedly i also read some ,lesser quality stuff back then.
The story gets a bit better, but the reason i liked it so much was that it was the first hp fic I had ever read.

meh, sry for double post but can you post a link to that group mirax?

Cervus
07-10-2006, 10:12 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPRecycleBin/

Karasu-sama
05-12-2008, 08:37 AM
dont know which Direwolf fic your thinking of Mr. riddler,

But this is the one they the poster desribed.

That would be mica .

Except prom chapter 19
Wait just a damn minute....MICA the Panwere?! Jesus Tapdancing Christ! AN HP/ANITA BLAKE CROSSOVER! *clicks*

Veri
05-12-2008, 10:39 AM
God damn, that is a hell of a fucking necro-post. Try not to do that.

Banner
05-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Searches aren't necro-posts, nor are any threads in the Library.

Antivash
05-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Searches aren't necro-posts, nor are any threads in the Library.

Unless the post is useless, which this was.

Almost two fuckin years. Good job, fuckhead. Dont do it again.

Kai Shek
05-15-2008, 01:17 PM
He isn't banned yet? Having a good day?