1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion crossover?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by garion1500, Aug 18, 2006.

1. garion1500

garion1500 Third Year

I don't know if many of you have read Moorcock's "Eternal Champion" series but it is one that I enjoy and I've never seen any kind of HP crossover with it.

For those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about, Moorcock's genre is based on the idea of the Multiverse (multiple universes/realities that occasionally connect) and the eternal struggle between the Lords of Law and Chaos that inhabit these realities. The Eternal Champion plays a significant role in this struggle as an immortal warrior that exists in some form in each world, fighting for either Law or Chaos, to keep the struggle (and the mystical forces generated by these Lords and their battles) balanced. Some incarnations of this Champion are powerful, almost demigods, and have knowledge of their other selves and lives. Some are virtually normal and live their life without knowing anything about the role they play.

Has anyone seen any such crossovers? Or conversely, would anyone like to try their hand at one?

2. The Sinner

The Sinner Looked into the void

Somewhere between the heretic and Un'aria
    I like the idea of this, though I know nothing of Moorcocks novels.