1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DarkThrone

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Mordecai, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Anyone else here play this game?

If you don't, its well worth a look see. Basically you create your own character, and get citizens each day, depending on how many houses you buy, that you can train into soldiers (which up your attack) guards (which up your defence) and miners (which gives you an income every day).

YOu can make mroe money by attacking otehr players. Its very simple, if your attack is higher than their defence you win and get a bunch of experience along with a good portion of whatever gold they have on them.

You start at level 0, and work up by gaining experience from attacking folk. You can go up very quickly at first, only needing a few thousand to go up a level. Im currently at level 84, and require somethign like 70K experiecne to level up.

When you start you are happy getting relatively small amounts of gold from your miners, and from attacking folk. However, as you go up, there is less and less point in attacking people for less than a couple of million, because of the amount that advanced fortifications and such like cost. I personally get 49 million or so each day from my miners, and I never attack anyone with less than around 3 million gold.

http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?uid=V30311B30243J30379X30277G30277V30260

If you want to sign up go from the above link plese, it will give me some citizens and gold. If you don't want to sign up, then please click the link above. It will still give me a smaller amount of citizens and gold.

2. Haunted Warrior

Haunted Warrior Fifth Year

Just joined up, gave you some more people as well.

Anyway, if enough people join should we set up an alliance like we did for Ogame?

EDIT: How do you raise the fortification? I'm trying to uprgrade to a coal mine, and it says it isn't high enough

Last edited: Aug 23, 2006
  3. Mordecai

High Score:
    YOu have to meet the level requirement for the next fortification, I belive it would be an Outpost for you. You need to get to the required level, I can't remember what it is, and then get the required money, can't remember what that is, and then upgrade in the Structures Upgrades part.

Thanks for registering under me.

And an alliance of DLP folk would definately be possible is another few folk join.

4. Inferi

Inferi Third Year

I joined up. Enjoy you population increase Mordecai

5. Mordecai

High Score:
    Thank you, if you need a hand at any point let me know.

6. Inferi

Inferi Third Year

Yay, I already messed up! I didn't read all the FAQ and look through all the options before I went and spent my money, now I have to wait until I get enough gold to build houses and other stuff. I went and trained all my citizens while using all my gold.

7. Mordecai

High Score:
    lol, make sure you train miners! They are important.

8. Lord Apophis

Lord Apophis Professor

I just joined....

9. Vincent V

Vincent V Slug Club Member

Just joined, my username is Wildthing8. I saw a link that said alliances while I was looking around. Is there a limit to the number of people you can have in an alliance. If not we should start one like Haunted Warrior said. We will PWN!!

10. KANE

KANE Groundskeeper

Mordecai: I'm tempted to join up, but I don't have very good experience with these types of games. Just in case, if I join up and then randomly abandon the game, it won't damage your rep or anything will it? I don't want to take a risk and then end up disliking the game while messing up your account at the same time...

11. Mordecai

High Score:
    Nah, it doesn't harm me in any way at all. And if anyone is interested in joining an alliance that isn't a purely DLP one, (you can join more than one alliance at a time), then sign up to the Knights of Azaroth. Im in it, and in the process of kicking it off the ground.

12. Haunted Warrior

Where do I uprgrade the outpost? Becasue in the defense fortifications part of uprgdae it goes from manor to village. It's confused me

13. Mordecai

High Score:
    OK sorry, its village you upgrade to first. I remembered incorrectly. Just keep upgrading there as fast as you can for a while, but then stop when you are somewhere between level 20 and 30, and build up your bank account, attack and defence. Best tactic IMO

14. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

15. Vincent V

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  16. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

I plan to if there's enough people from DLP that play.

17. Vincent V

Cool. I have a question though. Where is it best to put your proficiency points?

18. Haunted Warrior

19. Mordecai

High Score:
    NOT CHARISMA

The one thats for income, or for defence. You NEED both of those, lower armoury prices you can live without. You will eventually not use the armoury at all, and use the battle upgrades, once you get a high enough fortification.

I'll just start a DLP alliance just now. No offence, but its probably best if I start it, cvause IM a higher level, people won't think of our alliance as small fish, the way they would if a person of low level started it.

EDIT: Ok, Ive created the alliance, Dark_Lord_Potter, message me to get an invite please. On another note, is it ok for me to use the banner from this site as the alliance image?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  20. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a