1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any crossover or AU of this sort?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by CrashLTD, Aug 28, 2006.

1. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

I don't really know if this should be here but if it shouldn't be then I'm really sorry and feel free to move this thread to wherever it should be.

I was wondering if there is a HPfanfic that is a crossover or is based on Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged? I'm just curious cause I haven't had the chance of crossing one or even hearing mention of one.

2. The Fine Balance

The Fine Balance Headmaster

I really don't wish for Ayn Rand's works to get soiled by some fangirl who'd probbly transplant Lillian's personality into Dangy, make her a slut, and put her in Harry's harem. Or the same with with Hank, or Glat, etc etc. Let those char remain unsoiled and immortal.

But otherwise, I did once see a fic which kinda followed the ideals of objectivism, though it wasn't well written they weren't well potrayed. It's up on somewhere on FictionAlley, Teeming Masses, I think.

3. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

I thought the same about the possibility of some stupid 13 year old blotching up very great characters like Dagny, Hank, Galt, or Francisco. What I really mean by this is an HPfanfic that follows the ideals of objectivism coupled with good writing.

4. The Fine Balance

The Fine Balance Headmaster

Here, read mine, Link's down there.
    There will a few char's that will have their basis in. as I understand it, ideals objectivism. As in well written, well, judge for yourself.