PDA

View Full Version : [Abandoned] Elemental Genesis by RavenDragonclaw - T

Narf
09-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Title: Elemental Genesis
Author: RavenDragonclaw
Rating: T
Summary: Harry Potter finds himself in the middle of a peaceful park after somehow escaping his uncle's abusive household. However, he does not remember his identity or his past. Now Harry must begin a new life under a new name as an elemental mage. AU 5th Summer(complete)
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1427481/1/

- Very good fic, my personal favorite.

Dark Syaoran
09-18-2005, 01:18 AM
I started reading this but I stopped for some reason. Does he go back to his old world at all? I mean, if he stays were he is all the time then its pretty much a full AU, hardly any Harry Potter apart from names.

Midknight
09-18-2005, 01:24 AM
I started reading this but I stopped for some reason. Does he go back to his old world at all? I mean, if he stays were he is all the time then its pretty much a full AU, hardly any Harry Potter apart from names.

Same I started, then hated the way it started and didn't bother

zUzaque
09-23-2005, 11:48 PM
i got to like chapter four, but what with the uber mothering... lady (crappy memory) and the, 'are you my mommy?' harry wimpered like a little girl, i couldn't stand it. also didn't like the whole tourtoure harry thing, and the dudley being good, i couldn't stand it.

Xiph0
10-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Bumping this thread to point out Sree recommended a fic that sounds suspiciously like another fic. And I am amused.